Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ishanga

MahaShivRatri 2024 Livestream with Sadhguru @ Isha Yoga Center | 8 Mar, 6 PM

4 posts in this topic

6 Million views in 12 hrs, Powerful Event, Powerful people, Powerful Time for Transformation...Last Years Event some 140 million+ viewed and/or participated, one of the largest Spiritual Events in history...MahaShivRatri 2024 Livestream with Sadhguru @ Isha Yoga Center | 8 Mar, 6 PM

11+hrs of footage, Enjoy!!

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

@Ishanga that was pretty amazing. Managed to stay Up most all the night and there were some memorable moments.

Am namah shivaya chanting which made literally merge with Infinity and with them.

Shambo chanting which again made me merge but in a more love vibration type of way.

The clapping. Damn clapping this Guy does while in the meditations. I swear this is something beyond anything ive touched. I literally explode in something beyond ectasy for a second when the clapping happens. WTF is that.

Also i liked a lot a couple of performances.

Great night! 🔥💯⛰️

@Javfly33 Nice!!

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru