Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Razard86

Interesting Video

23 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Glad to hear it, the day science realizes everything is one is the day some really crazy shit will happen.

Science isn't unwilfullingly "ignorant". Science is a crafted deception by the dark forces to enslave humanity in deception. It is full of occult symbolism. Yeah there are many people within science who are unaware of the "architects" of the science but the source of it certainly isn't. Everything that is taught in schools is a perverted falsehood and it isn't "accidental".

Edited by strangelooper

Posted (edited)

On 4/13/2024 at 3:38 AM, Razard86 said:

But here is something you don't understand.....everyone is your guru.

If that is true? Why are you only posting videos of GMW? That is the only reason why I made that comment. It just seems like all your information is coming from one source.

Edited by r0ckyreed

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

Posted (edited)

8 hours ago, r0ckyreed said:

If that is true? Why are you only posting videos of GMW? That is the only reason why I made that comment. It just seems like all your information is coming from one source.

Rockyreed all of your source of language came from one source, all of your language came from one source. Also if you look before your comment I posted a NDE, notice how your biased mind ignored that to construct a narrative that I only want to post GMW. See how disconnected from truth you are? You didn't even notice information that contradicted your narrative! Why did I post an NDE? Maybe because the purpose of my posts is just to share things that can open the mind and show what's possible.

Maybe my posts don't have anything to do with one thing in particular? Maybe just maybe its purpose transcends anyone person. Have you noticed I have posted Ram Dass and Alan Watts in the past? I've posted Sadhguru and Rupert Spira as well. Why aren't you making those arguments about them? Why focus on a few consecutive posts of the same guy?

Maybe just maybe I was excited when I found GMW and wanted to share? Or we could just follow your narrow limited flawed assumptions that you didn't take time to question. Here is tip for you. The motivation behind why people do things is not an easy thing to figure out. It takes years of observing yourself and learning why you do things, studying of human nature, and then close observation of the person in question before you can come to an accurate conclusion. Many of you on here aren't even honest with yourself why you do things much less can perceive and discern why someone else does things. In fact a core ability to understand people comes from an acceptance that you could be misreading things, which means an ability to admit that you could be wrong. Many of you get stuck on one type of paradigm and thus exclude relevant information that could lead to a greater understanding.

Here is a tip to understanding people. In general people are somewhat aware of why they do what they do (usually not entirely aware but they can usually grasp something) so believe them when they say the reason why they do what they do then watch them like a hawk on what they say and do. Do their actions align with their words? If not how inconsistent is it? What topics do they usually talk about? What does human nature say in general people of that sex and age classification are usually motivated by? Does it add up? How similar are you to that person? Do you discuss the same topics and hold similar viewpoints? 

^^^You have to consider all this before you can gain an accurate understanding of who a person is. Your questioning needs to be sophisticated enough and nuance enough to consider multiple variables before you can actually figure a person out and the truth is you will NEVER figure someone out completely because human emotions is a volatile variable. Humans are creatures who walk around with contradictory impulses and perspectives and many have unconsciously constructed a psyche that has no consistent self-agreement which is dishonesty. The more dishonest the mind the harder to predict. With that said if its too dishonest it becomes entirely predictable just assume they will do the opposite of what they say, and assume their thoughts are the opposite of what they say. But that is with extremely dishonest people.

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.