BojackHorseman

When is masturbation a problem?

3 posts in this topic

I'm married, I love sex with my wife but there are certain things I won't be able to get because she's just one woman.

I don't even mean to run after all types of women. It's less problematic to fill the few urges I have to masturbate about certain fantasies to a video.

I can actually go like 5 days without masturbation I think, probably more, but then I'm like "what am I even holding this in? Is it bad if I just fap cause I feel like it?"

What do you think, not only about my situation but masturbation in general. If you tend to bettering yourself, should you avoid it a lot? Isn't it just different than sex, and can't you make both work side by side?

What is even masturbation in a spiritual way? Is it just supposed to be a way to evacuate the urges when you don't have a sexual partner?

13 minutes ago, BojackHorseman said:

can't you make both work side by side?

Of course!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Posted (edited)

The mind loves to seek out problems. It's nice you're willing to get your pleasures from a video rather than go seek it from another person. Leave it at that and just do you. Problem solved. Now go be concerned with some real challenges, one of which is to wonder why the mind loves to create problems. Maybe because of Math class?

Edited by Princess Arabia

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This.