cjoseph90

Aloe vera juice

2 posts in this topic

Im talking about the typé you buy in most corner stores. I know probs not the most healthiest product as its not totally natural state with the cané sugar and stabilisers. but better than most sugar processed drinks on the market.

IMG_20240228_131835.jpg

10 hours ago, cjoseph90 said:

Im talking about the typé you buy in most corner stores. I know probs not the most healthiest product as its not totally natural state with the cané sugar and stabilisers. but better than most sugar processed drinks on the market.

IMG_20240228_131835.jpg

Don't be fooled. Some of these drinks can be worse. BAI is like straight up poison. I wouldn't trust this drink. Next time show the ingredients, but I stay away from them all. I buy the real aloe vera leaf (the large one like I posted in the healthy foods mega thread and eat the meat straight from it.

To quench my thirst, i drink kombucha or water. I buy nothing else except for an occasional ginger ale if kombucha is not on hand and I want that fizz. I may only drink it like 5x/yr if that. I don't buy any juices other than Knudsen brand. 

I mean go ahead if it's not a regular consumption but don't think it's better and then go indulge. 

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time.