cjoseph90

Aloe vera juice

2 posts in this topic

Im talking about the typé you buy in most corner stores. I know probs not the most healthiest product as its not totally natural state with the cané sugar and stabilisers. but better than most sugar processed drinks on the market.

IMG_20240228_131835.jpg

10 hours ago, cjoseph90 said:

Im talking about the typé you buy in most corner stores. I know probs not the most healthiest product as its not totally natural state with the cané sugar and stabilisers. but better than most sugar processed drinks on the market.

IMG_20240228_131835.jpg

Don't be fooled. Some of these drinks can be worse. BAI is like straight up poison. I wouldn't trust this drink. Next time show the ingredients, but I stay away from them all. I buy the real aloe vera leaf (the large one like I posted in the healthy foods mega thread and eat the meat straight from it.

To quench my thirst, i drink kombucha or water. I buy nothing else except for an occasional ginger ale if kombucha is not on hand and I want that fizz. I may only drink it like 5x/yr if that. I don't buy any juices other than Knudsen brand. 

I mean go ahead if it's not a regular consumption but don't think it's better and then go indulge. 

The "I" wants to know it's not. So, it seeks the end of itself. Hurray, there never was an "I".