Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gnosis

Criticism About Leo's 3 Part Series

11 posts in this topic

I might come back here and give some actual constructive criticism and nuances another time, but after trying (primarily Leo's advice from that 3 part series for a few months now) I just want to say that it's true Leo's perception has been distorted by living in Vegas and hanging out with PUAs.

It's super different in other places in the world and even in the US there are few places where I would recommend taking Leo's advice word for word, although I would highly recommend it if your sole objective is improving your social skills and you had little to no investment in getting laid. For newcomers (i.e. anyone who hasn't been doing it for years) hardcore game is not a short-term strategy for getting laid unless you're a very good looking guy, just keep that in mind.

At any rate, I just found out that apparently where I live, some white college kids might ask an older man to intimidate and coerce you to leave a bar after you approached and talked to their friends. I had no fucking impression I made anyone uncomfortable until this fucking old guy pulled me to the side and claimed to be a police officer. If I was thinking clearly I could've called the actual police right then and there. Instead I called suicide hotlines hours later.

I'll just leave it at that.

Edited by Gnosis

I guess the lesson here is if you're in the US and you're not white, don't do this shit in an area with an overwhelmingly white population.

Edited by Gnosis

As an introverted person who's never ever tried to be pushy with girls, this fucking antagonism I've gotten occasionally in the past few months is insane.

What for actually being confident enough to approach girls I've never met before? What you people reading this have to realize is that in a lot of smaller cities in the US, people are a lot more biased towards "social circles" (they could also just be straight up racist) and approaching strangers is considered taboo.

I want to tear the fucking brains out of these imbeciles that run dating apps. As if hijacking the limbic system wasn't enough, these fucking "tech companies" also have to hijack our dating lives. It's what all "tech companies" do, the reason it makes so much money is because once you have a monopoly on one of these things (social connection, dating, whateverthefuck) you've already metaphorically implanted this technology so deeply into people's brains that at that point there's just no going back. Of course, they don't see it this way, most of them are so deluded they think they're actually helping people.

I personally can't use dating apps, it's traumatic for me. But this has been strange to virtually everyone I've talked to, they all unambiguously and unanimously use dating apps.

As I said, to do pickup effectively you need to move to a big city.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I think I will be moving to a big city then, a warm city is one I'm partial to, then we will be able to practice our skills at pickup. The reason being there will be  many potential partners to interact with. 

"Reality is a Love Simulator"-Leo Gura

9 minutes ago, BuddhistLover said:

I think I will be moving to a big city then, a warm city is one I'm partial to, then we will be able to practice our skills at pickup. The reason being there will be  many potential partners to interact with. 

Those aren't the only reasons. There are plenty of hot people here but it doesn't mean anything if the culture of the area views your practice as highly deviant. It's also not nearly as clear-cut as liberal or conservative. The area I live in is highly liberal.

Liberal ≠ greater cultural diversity, higher intelligence or higher cognitive development.

I'm still exploring this and will be for a while, maybe I'll come back here in a few months with a happier story.