Rafael Thundercat

Nice video Doc to understant why is difficult to make good cities.

24 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, Arthogaan said:

I didn't say you can't. I am just expressing my opinion that it's cringe to use it that often.

I believe you that you think that. However again, it is my personal opinion that you are with "your indian guru friends" "your guru" "you spiritualist" and so on - so I just express my opinion

I don't assume that. again I am just expressing my opinion about your communication. If you can't accept that then it's you who thinks that the world must conform to your personal tastes.

i don't think "I like x, therefore the world must be x!! TAKE X DOWN!! IT'S SICK COS I HATE IT!!!!" I seldom ever do this. I complain about things that bother me, but then bothering or dis-ease are relative in scope. I can dislike it if people slap me in the face. that's a different level to if I hate Barcelona FC and there are random people in the street wearing Barca shirts. That's a ME problem, unreservedly. Your issue with vernacular is comical. Language is contextual, and I don't and won't ever conform to your individual whims or likes. Nor do I need to. 

I would love moderators to block this thread, since Homer Simpson is just simply using the space to vent out his rigth to speak like and idiot and call it freedom of speech. for me this topic is over. Trully is sad that this Forum keep allowing this kids to turn this into something very similar to Reddit. 

When I say that sometime I get sad that some members here seem to direct the topics always to the Absolutist perspective I mean what Leo say at 1:09:03 of the video below 

My Political Awakening https://www.actualized.org/insights/my-political-awakening

Of course that from the Absolute perspective dosent matter if the world just end in a big cataclism and we have a war of whatever. But from another perspective why not get intelligent and use you life to a greated good, not only what is good for you but on long run.