bambi

SubQ ROA - anyone tried?

26 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, bambi said:

https://psycnet.apa.org/record/2020-73978-005 this is one of the studies:

"Conclusion: Findings suggest that compared to vaporization, the IM route of administering 5-MeO-DMT is associated with lower and less doses, lower frequencies of reporting reactivation, a higher frequency of physical tension release, and a slower onset of acute effects. "

There's also this cool video presentation to go along with the study:

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, bambi said:

What is the basis for this though? There is almost 0 problems at the injection site with a 1/4 inch needle at 32 gauge or just use an inuslin needle/pen.

I cant imagine what you are thinking can go wrong: pinch skin, insert tiny needle (I use 1/4" inch - 6.5mm) at 32 gauge, you simply cannot even feel it. And administer within 10 seconds and remove needle.

Infection and abscess at the injection site would be the two big risks, but as you've noticed after hundreds of injections (same amount for me), it's safe if done responsibly. Proper technique, cleanliness, and sterility are the keys to safety with injecting.

Edited by What Am I

Posted (edited)

Your chemical needs to be very pure for injection. And you are never sure of the purity of your chems, so you'd always be gambling.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, bambi said:

For peptides I am often injection 1ml injections 

That's funny, peptides are what got me started with injections as well. I had the same phobia of needles as anyone else, but that quickly goes away after the frequent SubQ injections needed for peptide use. After that, the move to psychedelic injection was the obvious next step.

Posted (edited)

17 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Your chemical needs to be very pure for injection. And you are never sure of the purity of your chems, so you'd always be gambling.

Very true. No matter what I say here about how nice it is as an ROA, there's risks that can't be fully mitigated.

Also worth mentioning is the use of a micron filter to pass your psychedelic solution through as it enters the airtight sterile vial. This is mentioned in the instructions I posted. It should at least help with purification in terms of bacteria and anything else large enough to be caught in the filter.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microfiltration

Edited by What Am I

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Why wouldnt these research chemists be making pure synthetic 5meodmt?

Its only a major concern tbh with IV, then IM and subq being the least risky. The only risk would be harmful bacteria, but you can easily mitigate this by diluting it properly