ChrisZoZo

A way to determine if someone is enlightened or lying.

28 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Water by the River said:

I would recommend listening to these videos a few times, and clearly noticing the differences from stage 4 to stage 5. Stage 4 seems totally empty. But it is not. The cycle you describe is typical stage 4.

vs.

Very interesting, I will. Lately my tendency is towards daily meditation without exception.

I'm curious about something. If you are completely settled in stage 5 as you mentioned, and you take LSD, what kind of effects are obtained?

1 hour ago, Water by the River said:

Nancy disapproves and turns in her grave.

and...

It would be interesting to know about those things. psychedelics give clarity and depth, that is their function, that is what they are used for, to unblock, break, see. What could someone who lives in a state of permanent openness to what it really is, if they take a psychedelic. do those people exist? that is the question. Maybe this guy that you mention? Polish name 

Edited by Breakingthewall

9 hours ago, Water by the River said:

I would recommend listening to these videos a few times, and clearly noticing the differences from stage 4 to stage 5. Stage 4 seems totally empty. But it is not. The cycle you describe is typical stage 4.

vs.

great clarity, another level . Incredible, really. 

Maybe spirituality could be useful after all

Edited by Breakingthewall

@Water by the River I saw again the second, and its great, that guy is an arrow, his mind is sharp, clean. He says exactly the words that he wants. maybe there Is there a science about this and he learned some? But seems first hand understanding and total opening 

9 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

I saw again the second, and its great, that guy is an arrow, his mind is sharp, clean. He says exactly the words that he wants. maybe there Is there a science about this and he learned some? But seems first hand understanding and total opening 

Yes. He is enlightened & smart enough to understand the process and tell about it in a systematic way. 

Since about 5-10 years there are increasingly excellent teachers describing the path in a non tradition-biased manner (not Buddhist-lingo, Not advaita, not Vedanta, not christian, not whatever), but with a clear phenomenology and structured & scientifiy way & language.

Actually defining the terms they use in clear and coherent definitions, and showing the steps/experiments/injunctions necessary to get the reference experience, and then defining clear signifiers/words/definitions for these referent-experiences.

John Churchill said in a podcast, we are witnessing the birth of a global Dharma. In 50-100 years, I guess we will not talk using Buddhist-Lingo, or Advaita, or whatever, but cross-tradition definitions of the steps of the path, highlighting universal steps of what happens in the mind on the path to salvation.

Integrating the best and most efficient stuff of all traditions & current teachers available, That, and using psychedelics as preview & state-inductions of the awakened states.

Interesting times to live in... 

1 hour ago, Water by the River said:

John Churchill said in a podcast, we are witnessing the birth of a global Dharma. In 50-100 years, I guess we will not talk using Buddhist-Lingo, or Advaita, or whatever, but cross-tradition definitions of the steps of the path, highlighting universal steps of what happens in the mind on the path to salvation.

Integrating the best and most efficient stuff of all traditions & current teachers available, That, and using psychedelics as preview & state-inductions of the awakened states.

This should be a logical step in human evolution in the short term. It is the only possible way out once group identity stops making sense.

What is strange is the difficulty of people accepting reality. Even the most spiritually oriented people violently refuse to abandon the mind, they continue going around in circles without moving forward, always with the need to think that they have reached the goal, comparing themselves with others and all that.

10 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

What is strange is the difficulty of people accepting reality. Even the most spiritually oriented people violently refuse to abandon the mind, they continue going around in circles without moving forward, always with the need to think that they have reached the goal, comparing themselves with others and all that.

The hand of god at 50sec.

Seen anywhere on this forum? A new higher mountain ^_^.

Sorry.

But hey, how could it be different. The game would be over prematurely...

And apparently, looking at the state of things, if there is anything God doesn't want... is that the game is over yet.