Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Butters

What can I do to trip better?

6 posts in this topic

I've done these psilocybin truffles 3 times now over the past 6 weeks. They're 15 grams and I take the full dose. The ones I did yesterday are called "Utopia" by this company Royal Magic Truffles. These are the strongest ones I've done. 

Took them on an empty stomach at 9PM (woke up at 2PM), took them with some ginger tea with no sugar. Chewed them extensively for best effect.

I was very happy during the come up, listening to music, doing some dishes. When the effects got stronger I took a long shower and lied in bed to watch some trip visuals on Youtube. After about an hour is when the trip really started. 

After trying to resist the fear I reached a point where the substance just took over and I had to stretch a lot and do all sorts of amazing twists with my body. For a short period of time I had a feeling of familiar bliss, everything was joy and pure orgasm. It's as if the joke elves / Jesters got me back in again. 

But this only lasted for a short while. Perhaps I got skeptical of the jesters or maybe the dose is too low to really take me in. If I had to guess I'd say this bliss didn't last longer than 20 minutes total. After that I went into a much more psychological trip. 

This psychological trip was interesting because it made some things clear to me like how deeply sexuality ties into childhood experience and how sex and power are related. So that was interesting, but I really longed for a deeper trip with more "wow". 

So my question:

1. Was my dose too low? I feel my trip only lasted 30 minutes before it turned into a (not insignificant) brainstorm session
  2. Or is this simply what I needed in this moment? Because I deliberately asked some of these questions but it wasn't like me asking an entity, it was more like a brainstorm session

Nonetheless pretty cool experience, just not really a trip. 

Oh final note: after about 5 hours I was done and made some food. That's when I realized I have all the riches I could possibly desire right here, right now. And I've been so busy with building income lately that was a pretty cool moment actually 😊

Edit 2: During previous trips on these I've had the same thing: very brief moments of "aha" but not a full trip that lasts long. Last time I had a direct experience or realization of what consciousness is during the come up of the trip, that was amazing! But after that it got psychological just like last time. 

Edited by Butters

Depends on your goals. 

If you just want to reach the highest states of consciousness possible, then 5meo is in order.

If you want to be able to contemplate deeply for hours and hours, consider LSD or AL-LAD. 

If you want to work through a lot of fear, mushrooms are very cathartic and good for that. I hope your conscious of the difference of potency between regular cubensis and truffles. Personally at someone who has lots of experience with shrooms I highly recommend to First be able to handle at least 5 grams being able to purify as much fear as you can, because this whole entire journey is going to be full of fear and you need to learn how to understand fear and what to do when it gets too much. (go for an ego death) ( contemplate what is death, what is self or what is Ego) 

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

1 hour ago, ZenSwift said:

I hope your conscious of the difference of potency between regular cubensis and truffles.

Not really. I used to grow the mushrooms at home with a growkit but now I only buy the truffles because they're legal to buy here and shrooms are not. 

1 hour ago, ZenSwift said:

Personally at someone who has lots of experience with shrooms I highly recommend to First be able to handle at least 5 grams being able to purify as much fear as you can, because this whole entire journey is going to be full of fear and you need to learn how to understand fear and what to do when it gets too much. (go for an ego death) ( contemplate what is death, what is self or what is Ego) 

Excellent advice, thank you. 

Also: the trip was actually really good for me, maybe I didn't give it enough credit in my original post. I had great insights into how vulnerable we are as humans to being seduced by other's ego's and how other people and organisations constantly play into our lower chakras to lure us in and give our power away. All that also plays into fear. 

Edited by Butters

@Butters Truffles are not nearly as potent as normal cubensis. 

Apparently after asking chatGPT...

10 grams of dried truffles, they might contain between 20 to 50 milligrams of psilocybin.

5 grams of dried Golden Teacher mushrooms could potentially contain 50 to 100 milligrams of psilocybin.

Edited by ZenSwift

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

You can get stronger truffles and more. There are 22g truffles packages which will likely do the trick for you. The first few times took 22g to get a break through but nowadays sometimes only 1g shrooms to get "there". For me it was also helpful to watch some alan watts playlists where I could realizes what he was talking about. 

I hope that helped ;-)

58 minutes ago, ZenSwift said:

@Butters Truffles are not nearly as potent as normal cubensis. 

Apparently after asking chatGPT...

10 grams of dried truffles, they might contain between 20 to 50 milligrams of psilocybin.

5 grams of dried Golden Teacher mushrooms could potentially contain 50 to 100 milligrams of psilocybin.

Oh shit, I deliberately never asked ChatGPT about any of this because last time it refused to answer any questions about psychedelics or modafinil. Maybe they changed it. 

11 minutes ago, Starlight321 said:

You can get stronger truffles and more. There are 22g truffles packages which will likely do the trick for you. The first few times took 22g to get a break through but nowadays sometimes only 1g shrooms to get "there". For me it was also helpful to watch some alan watts playlists where I could realizes what he was talking about. 

I hope that helped ;-)

Awesome, I'll check it out.