Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Scholar

Mixing Psychedelics: LSD + Shrooms?

5 posts in this topic

I rarely hear people doing that, but could there be benefits to this? Maybe different proportions of different psychedelics could yield different types of experiences/be benefitial for different things?

Glory to Israel

@Scholar I've done this combination a few times and I feel like it's too hard to dose. Personally, I didn't feel like any of the unique experiences from this combination were even that different from anything I'd experienced on one or the other by itself.

And I'm telling you, it was SO unpredictable to gauge a dose. There are so many variations in the potency of batches of shrooms and in different tabs of acid. So even taking one by itself can be unpredictable. But taking them together can be a total tossup. I took .25g shrooms along with 175ug acid one time and had a pretty chill trip outside running around a river. The next time, I took .5g shrooms and 200ug acid from the same batches, could barely walk, got planted to the floor, and became a saxophone spaceship with a band playing soul music floating through the void. Amazing trip lol, but I'd rather not fuck around with that level of unpredictability. 

As I'm sure you know, psychedelic doses generally increase exponentially in their potency. And if you do them together, the dosing increases exponentially together. So even the jump in dosing that I made between those two trips was a risky massive leap in retrospect! The first combo trip I mentioned at the river felt like a little over 200 ug of acid if I took it alone. The second saxophone spaceship one felt like 400ug if I took it alone. 

So yeah, I'd just play it safe and take one at a time. Idk about other combinations, but shrooms and lsd together is nuts! 

27 minutes ago, Argonaut said:

@Scholar I've done this combination a few times and I feel like it's too hard to dose. Personally, I didn't feel like any of the unique experiences from this combination were even that different from anything I'd experienced on one or the other by itself.

And I'm telling you, it was SO unpredictable to gauge a dose. There are so many variations in the potency of batches of shrooms and in different tabs of acid. So even taking one by itself can be unpredictable. But taking them together can be a total tossup. I took .25g shrooms along with 175ug acid one time and had a pretty chill trip outside running around a river. The next time, I took .5g shrooms and 200ug acid from the same batches, could barely walk, got planted to the floor, and became a saxophone spaceship with a band playing soul music floating through the void. Amazing trip lol, but I'd rather not fuck around with that level of unpredictability. 

As I'm sure you know, psychedelic doses generally increase exponentially in their potency. And if you do them together, the dosing increases exponentially together. So even the jump in dosing that I made between those two trips was a risky massive leap in retrospect! The first combo trip I mentioned at the river felt like a little over 200 ug of acid if I took it alone. The second saxophone spaceship one felt like 400ug if I took it alone. 

So yeah, I'd just play it safe and take one at a time. Idk about other combinations, but shrooms and lsd together is nuts! 

Interesting thanks for sharing that.

Glory to Israel

I have done this mix, 2.5g of shrooms and 170ug of acid. Meh - its better to just take one and take a proper dose imo. There is no percievable benefit of mixing them, stick to one or the other would be my advice

I liked it the few times I did it.

One time I did 2 tabs of acid (not sure the exact ug but it was strong) then probably like 7 grams of shrooms slowly throughout the day eating probably 1 1/2 polkadot bars. I was also doing bumps of ketamine all day and bumps of coke. I even did a little mdma that day. I called this mammoth flipping. This was at Lost Lands music festival last year. By the end of the night I was hearing voices. I would think of a person and then I would hear them talking in the distance. I was going insane. It was awesome

Usually behaving this way would not work out in my favor, but the energy of the environment and the whole experience told me I would be okay.

Id say if you do it, just do mostly acid and a little micro dose of shrooms or something.