Harvey

Master Key System

7 posts in this topic

Does anyone read the master key system by Charls F Haanel? If yes please share your opinion about Anything on the book or the autor ?

It's very similar to Abraham Hicks and The Secret because of visualizations and attractions. The difference is that The Master Key System brings in a lot of the techniques Napoleon Hill discusses in Think and Grow Rich, so there's a lot of practical knowledge. In brief, the biggest lesson I got from the book was that of focusing on what you want to accomplish and concentrating most of your efforts on your vision - hold it in mind, see it, feel it, then take action towards it. It's a very inspirational read, especially the audio version, but there are no secrets....you have to do the work.

Body Mind Empowerment 
My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAohrrjG-3gEp5QF1WlM9_w

@sweatergoat in order to get benefit from it you have to read a chapter in a week and do the work practices continuously then you see the result so far in my opinion master key is the most important book in self help development all others books in this field rewritten based on this book.

@sweatergoat i finished reading reading it and now I'm reading charls haanel second book which is a new psychology in my opinion is the foundation of self development as he mentioned about the 7 hermitic principles which are everything's need to know about this universe.

i appreciate if you can share your notes may be I missed some point or seein from different point of view:)

What's insane is I can see so much of other self-help authors in both the Master Key System and how to win friends and influence people. Even A Course in Miracles which claims to be channeled from Jesus was clearly derivative of the works of Carl Jung and other self-help authors of the early 1900s . What's insane is that modern Works don't really bring a whole lot to the table and are mostly derivative of earlier works which is insane to me. There's a whole self-help industry out there and I suppose it's great if it brings more awareness of personal development to the masses but you're right doing the work is the hard part because cravings habits and compulsions are so powerful they tend to keep people stuck in their routines. That's all well and good if you can reach Enlightenment and then are content with mediocrity but for most people that's not how it works they have a midlife crisis instead.

What I see in this forum and on a lot of Internet forums is a lot of people creating narratives about the state of the world and then getting depressed about it. They make up this excuse to stay depressed or angry because they say the world is going to hell and then making excuses for their life circumstances rather than taking ownership of their own psychology. I suppose we all do this from time to time.  To the degree a person does this they are a sheep who's projecting their own inner problems on the external circumstances granted there are some real problems out there we have to worry about such as the rise of authoritarian rule by such entities as the Chinese communist party. However, the mistake people make is they think that simply having these negative emotions towards perceived circumstances accomplishes anything when it doesn't. You either accept what is or take action to change it... ruminating over it doesn't really accomplish anything it just makes you miserable.

Just read the first five pages of the Master Key System and it's amazing. So many books from so many different authors all derivative works. I suppose that's how we grow as a species though we're always looking at what others did before us. The drive for personal gain also drives our ability to want to try new things and see if they stick that's why capitalism as a system is generally more successful than other systems aside from the fact that it tends to promote more personal freedom. Collectivism can't and won't ever work long term no matter how much idealists like to think it would and I am objectively right about that so accept it. The laws of this Matrix in which we incarnate dictate that.

It would be interesting if you could piece together self-help material going back to say the time of Buddha and find text written hundreds of years ago say. However one thing you'll notice about the Master Key System is it benefits from modern scientific understanding of our animal psychology and the inner workings of the nervous system.  However, even the Romans seem to understand human nature to some degree or another one you look at the writings of some of their most famous people. 

Makes me want to research past authors and more philosophy but I don't want to get caught up in this cycle of more and more intellectual knowledge I know what I need to do it's to gain the life experience which is why I'm always torn between more reading versus doing and being.

Edited by sholomar