Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Focus Shift

Is War Worth It? An Integral Anti-War Documentary

4 posts in this topic

Recently I've released the first episode of a docuseries that explores the various reasons nations go to war, be it economic, territorial, or ideological. While working with activists on both the Progressive and Libertarian side of the spectrum, I find that this is an issue that people of various ideological backgrounds and perspective have a great passion for. Hopefully in time humanity finds a way for different belief systems to co exist on the same planet, hopefully before someone is crazy enough to nuke the place we call home. What are your thoughts on how integral theory could build peace across varying belief systems? How do we find common ground among peoples hellbent on destroying each other? 

Connect with us here:

https://linktr.ee/focusshiftmedia

@Focus Shift

6 hours ago, Focus Shift said:

Recently I've released the first episode of a docuseries that explores the various reasons nations go to war, be it economic, territorial, or ideological. While working with activists on both the Progressive and Libertarian side of the spectrum, I find that this is an issue that people of various ideological backgrounds and perspective have a great passion for. Hopefully in time humanity finds a way for different belief systems to co exist on the same planet, hopefully before someone is crazy enough to nuke the place we call home. What are your thoughts on how integral theory could build peace across varying belief systems? How do we find common ground among peoples hellbent on destroying each other? 

ATM unrealistic to expect all of mankind to go from Game A to Game B, from tier 1 to tier 2 cognition and be all systems thinking.

Also, there qre so many developmental factors involved that it creates this Mandala effect and Chaos Theory. For example, weapons have a developmental factors and through lines as well, and we won't cap at just strategic nuclear warheads or tactical nukes, but we may go further, which may obsolete nukes if we find sufficient counters to nukes.

No its never worth it, people die, friends die, buildings level, war crimes (dont care what country you are you commit them its in the nature of the game) If your crazy enough to do it, thats it ur crazy. ive heard stories where my SSGT ordered up a tank and leveled a house and there was a family inside completely unarmed. they got the wrong coordinates (to go into this willingly u gotta be some sort of insane). This is POV from the ground. Politics, not my business some of us join just to fight (thats the crazy im talking about) and to have that comradery of brothers in arms, that cant be given to you in the civilian world. maybe as a cop maybe idk. leo is right when war is lose lose, some people go to the playing field anyways just cuz thats what they wanna do. those are the guys that usually stack bodies and come home with medals, the ones who joined just for college or had to be recruited in, not self motivated from birth. they get their lives utterly DESTROYED if they dont downright die, if they cant snap into kill mode to protect your new family in arms. Consciousness can conjure up scary stuff... especially when your enemy looks down your barrel and sees paradise.