Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bebotalk

Realising human realities

7 posts in this topic

Human behaviour fascinates me, especially the motivations behind actions. I've come to realise that we're all borne from our formative experiences, as well as our own innate psychologies and neurologies. There isn't really true freedom, as we're all slaves to circumstances. 

It's one reason why I hate pretty women. I genuinely do. And mainly since they are conditioned by circumstance. Some would say they "didn't choooose to be pretty!" Yes, this is true. But then backgrounds and formative facts shape us all. 

I actively avoid them, even in social settings. My mother runs a Rotary club and sometimes I go along and there are some cute entrepreneur ladies, and I don't speak with them. It makes me laugh somewhat, since they no doubt manage people, and pretty women are often stuck up to the point they lack the empathy or professionalism to manage people well. 

I think it annoys people in that I don't see any group as better. It's how I was raised, and I don't pay lip service to it as some might. I fully believe it and live it. Pretty women are probably offended by that, but not everybody shares nor should share their flighty personalities. 

Yes, I seem bigoted. So? Same said people would allow a person who is racist to have their views, since "people have a right to be racist". I guess it hurts their brains to exercise some consistency or note parallels. 

On 04/02/2024 at 7:06 AM, bebotalk said:

I don't see any group as better.

So you say you don't like any particular group more than any other. Seeing all as equal. But when it comes to disliking groups, you do hate some particular groups more than any other. Seeing them as different.

9 hours ago, universe said:

So you say you don't like any particular group more than any other. Seeing all as equal. But when it comes to disliking groups, you do hate some particular groups more than any other. Seeing them as different.

i can accept i'm fallible. unlike spiritualists as yourself. i can dislike some groups but then not want them to be harmed per se. 

On 4.2.2024 at 7:06 AM, bebotalk said:

I think it annoys people in that I don't see any group as better. It's how I was raised, and I don't pay lip service to it as some might. I fully believe it and live it.

Mirror, mirror... ;)

6 hours ago, meta_male said:

Mirror, mirror... ;)

what mirror? maybe use your spiritual "wisdom" and realise that humans have fluctuating moods. don't say humans are always morose. I know you hate science but then it's not standard to be uber-stoic. I say this since I note you ignore the myriad of dumb threads on this forum. Coward. People do have prejudices. most of the world is prejudiced in some form. do you dispute this, when it's reality? there IS a world beyond your inner perception of it. 

narcissism is assuming people are static emotionally. or being a coward and not sticking to a principle. 

or thinking proven psychology over many decades is false, merely to be "unique" or "edgy". Since apprently it's normal to only be morose and you seem to think/believe. 

I'm amused my point bothered you. there Is a world beyond your own perception of it.