Asia P

Salvia advices

45 posts in this topic

Jesus Christ this young girl is quite adventures am really happy that your trip was a good experience

On 2/10/2024 at 10:58 PM, Asia P said:

just had a wonderful trip on salvia. Very very very profound (Probably on a small dose) I'll write a report soon. I'm so thankful for your adivices and stories 🙏🩷

well @Asia P please tag me if you posted that, and be super careful with psychedelics i was like you super adventures tho i still adventures am much more careful, tho i dont wanna take Salvia now but i might in my 50s xD

well to clarify adventures comes with a lots of risk so take care of your self , you might have done it the right way but you are super young and we do so much dumb shit when we are young

Edited by Ash55

@Ash55 thanks a lot man, i've just tagged you under the report

Posted (edited)

They probably said this, but the trip sitter, theyll help you like, if you accidently stand up or lay down on your face (stuff like that) if your alone, im an expert on being alone... first off, a song with a bass drum is key, get that ready... you wont hear the song, but youll become both the song, + whatever the last image you seen out your eyes before the salvia kicked in.... you wont be able to gauge what your doing alone, so you mine as well just lay down on your back as your holding it in... pack a good amount so you dont burn it and taste something offensive, if it taste bad you did something wrong. thirdly, you should double check things.... such as, if you live w/ someone, dont leave the salvia bag out in the open... whatever deals w/ anxiety in the brain can overide that claustrum area and bring you out of the trip (theres like a bunch of subconscious receptors that can override each other, for better or worse) fourthly, you should do it at a time when you are ready. it feels very rough and awkward, so you kinda wanna be at a point where you dont mind exploring that side of things.

Edited by kavaris

On 21/3/2024 at 3:07 AM, kavaris said:

but the trip sitter, theyll help you like, if you accidently stand up or lay down on your face (stuff like that) if your alone, im an expert on being alone... 

I did 2 times, first with a tripsitter, and i completely lost the sense of my body, so i wasn't able to move at all.

Second time, i did alone in a locked room full of pillows. I didin't have an effective breaktrough, i could open my eyes and see almost 'normal' reality, but salvia pressed hard on my entire body telling me to not move. 

21 hours ago, Asia P said:

I did 2 times, first with a tripsitter, and i completely lost the sense of my body, so i wasn't able to move at all...

Ha, interesting. Yeah usually the first time is gonna be the best one, simply because you didnt know what to expect.

Anything else and now your brain knows well, and it doesnt have that naivity factor.

I find myself trying to meditate these days and see what is possible to emulate effects just by focusing all the energy into the temple lobes/center of the brain... if theres a way to effect the brain in a salvia-like way, that'd be interesting cause its like, of all things - thats an odd maneuver to even think of/propose.