Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Arthogaan

Desire to Connect is causing separation.

3 posts in this topic

I had a small epiphany and wrote it down. I will gladly hear your thoughts.

There is something in connection-desires/connection karma that is really deep and subtle when it comes to last threads of separation.

Believing in connection with others is externalising connection. The moment I have a desire to connect with person (or food or anything) i take away that connection from present moment.

The more I see there is no Connection to be gained in external reality the more naturally construct-aware I am and connected in Now. 

The less I seek to eye-gaze into another's eyes the more walls of my room have eyes themselves. 

When Tom Cruise in Cast Away finally accepts that he is totally alone and no connection is possible only then the whole island will start to stare back at him and fill his experience with Connection.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

my understanding is one person can't awaken, how you see me is the sole method of improving how you see you, you forgive me you forgive you, you love me you love you and i am speaking at the content level not the form level that is you just have to change your mind 

#love is linking our very energy and #fear is fail entirely at recognising (namely this is my illusion)

I think there is kernels of truth in this. However, there is a level of connection that can be had with others you can have alone. External reality is also part of your internal experience. 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"