Fluran

Bufo Rectal/nasal administeration

9 posts in this topic

So.. I am in Mexico, mail system here is so messed up so I rather sourced bufo, which contains 10~30% 5-Meo-Dmt

It costs like 60~120 $ per gram. effectively still expensive than pure 5meodmt

I mixed it with vinegar, as it comes as freebase,

It has a weird jelly texture but I grind and destroy it with syringe

I did microdosed, nasal sprayed, then did rectal 5mg, it was yeah, 5-Meo-Dmt

I wonder if there is health risk this way. Any concerns? 

Edited by Fluran

bufotenine is known to be harmless,

other bufotoxins such as bufalin and bufotalin and so on, are traditionally used in chinese medicine context,

lethal dose for cats and dogs are notable though

so conclusion is, well, I would stick to pure chemical version as much as possible,

burning it or applying heat, with incense holder is considerable, scenting would be still very fine

@Fluran have you tried 5meo before? was the experience with current 5meo toad venom similar with synthetic? was there any body load with this? 

24 minutes ago, Rahul yadav said:

@Fluran have you tried 5meo before? was the experience with current 5meo toad venom similar with synthetic? was there any body load with this? 

Yom difficult to source 5meo now so I am going with bufo

It is basically synthetic 5meo, with subtle extra things added on it, cardiotoxic elements such as bufalin, or another tryptamine bufotenine adds more body load I guess.

When smoked it feels almost identical.

Nasal administeration shall better be forbidden via bufo, because it's 10 times more particles than 5-meo. And other toxins may damage nose much faster.

I have already very messed up nose(my nose gets blocked frequently..) 

Rectal administration, is much better than nasal, still it is unsure about the safety

Vaporization with glass pipe is surely safe but feels smokey flavor due to proteins in bufo flakes

Edited by Fluran

Def not ideal to plug because you are absorbing toxins. When you vape it the toxins stay in the pipe.

Bufo is just an impure form of 5-MeO-DMT. Effect is identical but you get unknown impurities and who knows what the health side effects might be.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 2/10/2024 at 11:21 PM, Leo Gura said:

On 2/10/2024 at 11:21 PM, Leo Gura said:

Def not ideal to plug because you are absorbing toxins. When you vape it the toxins stay in the pipe.

Bufo is just an impure form of 5-MeO-DMT. Effect is identical but you get unknown impurities and who knows what the health side effects might be.

Toxins from bufo are actually used as traditional Chinese medicine,

As bufo alvarius produces mainly 5meodmt and bufotenin, other toxins are actually minor.

Still unknown how much safe it will be, simply no Data in human history that has been putting toad venom in the butthole.

Subjectively I've done it once, 50mg, so about 5~10mg 5meo, it felt safe.

About nasal, after 2 days my nose recovered quite well, feels much better, will never snort.

bufo boiling/vaporization, melting temperature research

so- I was kinda researching how to extract 5-meo-dmt from bufo,
and soon I figured out that during the vaporization of bufo, unless it is a highly skilled facilitator with a scientifically accurate temperature sensor

during the vaporization, cardiotoxins get vaporized anyway and inhaled. 

it brings more evidence that Nasal/rectal administration of bufo has proven to be safe.

still vaporization itself is dangerous by many reasons

and bufo is impure, risky to dose, and difficult to administrate

Screenshot 2024-03-10 133613.png