Someone here

Most of society is geared towards making you asleep

25 posts in this topic

24 minutes ago, Someone here said:

No .

There is a distinction between awakening and delusion . Egoic consciousness is being a devil ..being disconnected from god. When you are selfish and evil and you harm others or yourself that's delusion and you will never ever find God or true satisfaction as long as you are settling for anything less than infinite goodness which is what God is . This statement of yours is the reason you are not conscious of God. 

There is no need to be conscious of God, God is always conscious of God, and only God exists.

Glory to Israel

5 minutes ago, Scholar said:

There is no need to be conscious of God, God is always conscious of God, and only God exists.

Not so fast grasshopper. Its like you’re dreaming and you're like "there is no need to be conscious of the true nature of the dream ..its all just me imagining this dream ".

Is that the same as being fully lucid in the dream ?

If you become actually lucid.. the worst nightmare won't shake you ..If you are deluding yourself that you are lucid then you will be afraid if a tiger appears in the dream and is trying to kill you. 

This is just analogy ofc...don't read too much into it . But I hope you see mu point .

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

43 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Not so fast grasshopper. Its like you’re dreaming and you're like "there is no need to be conscious of the true nature of the dream ..its all just me imagining this dream ".

If you become actually lucid.. the worst nightmare won't shake you ..If you are deluding yourself that you are lucid then you will be afraid if a tiger appears in the dream and is trying to kill you. 

This is just analogy ofc...don't read too much into it . But I hope you see mu point .

There is no need to be lucid in the dream. There is no need to escape nightmares. It's okay to be afraid when the tiger is trying to kill you.

Lucidity is optional.

Glory to Israel

45 minutes ago, Someone here said:

you are right from a lower level of consciousness. But he speaks from a deeper level. You cannot understand him from your level of consciousness, I hope he comes down to your level so an understanding is possible.

2 hours ago, OBEler said:

lower level of consciousness.

Yeah yeah yeah ..it's always me 😂 

I'm actually in an incredibly high state of consciousness right this moment..I have  infinite knowledge..you can AMA If you want .I'm super duper conscious rn.

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho