Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jowblob

Tried to record a world with no people in it.

5 posts in this topic

So when i wrote my last report a long time ago, where i became some sort of god realized person by using my accidently discovered technique. Sleeping dream got deconstructed and got merged with my waking dream, there was no difference between the 2. I could literally change reality using my mind.

So what i forgot to mention in my last trip report, is that when i was making people dissapear that walked on street using my mind i wanted to record it. But when i grabbed my phone the battery was on 5% and because it was that low i couldn't turn on the camera. I tried sticking in the Usb cable, but it always made a message appear ( can't recharge your phone because of wetness or something like that ) . I never had this error message before. Eventually it took me so much energy/will to come back to my normal state of human/stable consciousness that i decided to throw away everything that had to do with psychedelics or consciousness raising drugs as i'm enjoying this dream too much, since in that state there is nothing to do since the game and play is over it's just eternity.

I stumbled on this video,  a guy claims he is from the future and records busy places with no people in it for the world to see. This ofcourse could be CGI. 

But this reminded me so much of my trip and my remembrance that this is actually possible, even if i would record a world with no people in it there would be nobody watching it since all is me. But what if you could truely record something like that in that god state, and then bring your consciousness down and share it with others and "play the game again?"

Here's the video 

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

I voice recorded my deepest awakening. All I murmured was “I love you”. It sounds so ordinary, but I assure you it was the deepest love, deeper than the best sex you could possibly imagine.

“Every sunrise is an invitation to brighten the world with your own unique light.“ - ChatGPT

Just stumbled on a comment, the guy from the video posted that experiences no people.

This is exactly how i experienced it too, seems like this guy is legit.

To clarify my trip experience further, there were no people on the street i was simply creating my own reality/world. There was only presence, time was almost non existing. Things seemed to change place from time to time i looked. (my explanation for this is) As some sort of god you're trying to imagine others but because you're so god realized you can't trick yourself no longer, so you hallucinate as god things to be changing to create a new experience for yourself. I literally had to do so much to get back to my own ego reality with others you won't believe...

Here's the comment he made 

Untitled.png

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

"2027" lol

@Jowblob Have you heard of Ra Uru Hu ? His prophecy is supposed to be for 2027. 

Edited by Schizophonia

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

Btw, only god will decide if I am ready to see videos filmed and shared by "Jowblob" totally upsetting my paradigm

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.