Twega

Immigration for Life Purpose

4 posts in this topic

Leo has mentioned that sometimes you need to immigrate to another country to fulfill your LP. I totally agree with this, not only that. I must immigrate because I cannot stay where I am now because of my values. I live in the Middle East and in many ways I am an outsider even though I am Arab, because my values and beliefs are so different. I just cannot bare the thought that I will live and die here..

But immigration is insanely difficult, Leo has said something like "Do whatever is necessary", "Find a way", "Make it happen", "If thats what you need to do then you have to do it, dont ask how, focus on doing it."

I agree, but the problem is so fucking difficult, especially when you don't have money. Immigration in the west is becoming harder by the second. Canada is even hard to get into now, even though theyre accepting hundreds of thousands. For example, even if you're wealthy its hard. the Neatherlands had a invest for temporary residency program, which you can then later apply for a PR. And that is now closed as of March 2024. My buddy paid 3.3k $ through a law firm to apply for canadian immigration and was rejected. Its fucking tough. All of this while im still trying to figure out how to make money from my LP.

Creating my LP and immigrating to western nation (also my options are limited to pretty much US, Canada, UK, Neatherland, maybe a few others as those are english speaking / majority english speaking countries) will be the hardest thing i ever do, if I do it.

Im hoping I do..

I understand, it is hard, I am also an Arab, but I am still young, 17, I am planning my escape too, my plan involves getting a scholarship, but I still need more information.

If anyone is knowledgeable in immigration, sharing information would be really appreciated

You should be thinking in decades for LP. You can still develop skills where you are.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Have you considered Germany? I think it's probably still "relatively" easy to immigrate there (even though there are people hellbent on changing that, lol).

There's lot's of people from Arab countries living in cities like Berlin etc., so I don't think one more will make too much of a difference. ;)

Why so serious?