Rafael Thundercat

Reenacting contemplation on Survival

3 posts in this topic

I mean reenacting because I notice that I normaly shift my energy on where I posit my daily meditation, I mean meditation of self observation while I live, drink, eat, shit and so on,

So today I took time to rewatch Leo episode "How survival works part 1" and had the realisation that I was not paying attention on my daily micro survival activities. Well, I know why, because if you really start noticing all you do to survive as your former self or you former Ghost, you will basically spend a lot o energy because for example I am rigth now makimg a survival activity, trying to wrtite a comprehensive text, correcting the words as possible as I can and having a clear distinction that the phone is something external to me and an object that I use to comunicate with other mind out there that will read this, undertand and reply with other words. 

Also I just adjusted my position because was not confortable to me.. 

And today the last post on Leos blog was about the fish that use deception to lure a fish onto his mouth, and I am thinking " is not what happens with all the "click baits" everywhere, one post a title that will incite a assumed reaction on " another mind" and you end up " capturing" the attention of another partition of yourself. So in a sense God is even using itself to distract itself from being present in actuality by using language as a lure. 

Speaking of Lure I was prey of a scam recently and was fast enogth to block my credit card before more damage. See, again, survival..

This shit never ends.

Edited by Rafael Thundercat

DegaLlk.jpg

By the way here is a AI image of the Hairy Frogfish, carry with you to remember you are a self-decepter surrounded by self -decepters using subtle, sneaky tricks to survive as a limited personality one more day. Till the day no trick can save your ass.

each day i survive for me or i survive for you

and which one holds determines if i am awake

i am the only one in this dream

my purpose is to see i beamed every molecule into existence and my practice is reconnect that apparently separate external

i don't do this by the practice of love but do this the presence of love

life is wholly an inside job