StarStruck

The movie Matrix is about the quantum field

3 posts in this topic

Every year I rewatch this movie. I had amazing insights. It is a fight between (human) consciousness versus unconsciousness (AI). The movie is more relevant than ever.  It might even become reality. Probably next year I wouldn't have to watch the movie. AI will never be able to replace humans because it doesn't have consciousness.

Just now, StarStruck said:

Every year I rewatch this movie. I had amazing insights. It is a fight between (human) consciousness versus unconsciousness (AI). The movie is more relevant than ever.  It might even become reality. Probably next year I wouldn't have to watch the movie. AI will never be able to replace humans because it doesn't have consciousness.

It is about thoughts that you see on walls. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

On 18/01/2024 at 5:13 PM, StarStruck said:

This is highly moot. Consciousness is hard to define. It can be argued that if there ever is a sapient AI, that it alone being sapient constitutes consciousness.