Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CoolDreamThanks

This dream is a scam. Lose hope and awake.

23 posts in this topic

28 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Take care, brother... and don't go into the white light!!! :P

Why not? I saw it during a shroom trip but got so scared that I jumped out of bed.

On 1/16/2024 at 4:53 PM, CoolDreamThanks said:

The purpose of this text is to lead you towards losing all hope in your life ever working out, hence motivating you to escape from this hellish illusion back to Heaven.   

If you have clear vision you should be able to see for yourself that for however long you have lived, this life was never a pleasant experience. I'm saying this life is a scam because all the pleasant things here are put in place intentionally to trick you into believing that this illusion is spiritual and good. Add teachers controlled by the invisible hand of the ego that push ideas of manifestation, following your passion, soulmates and synchronicities, and you have a trap so deep you are very unlikely to escape.

The Truth is emotionally challenging, if you are not in a good place internally, I'm not recommending to read this. However, if you don't know the truth you will keep suffering forever. 

The main idea is that as long as you believe that this life is the Will of God you will not be motivated to run away from here as fast as possible. You need to stop walking around with a fake smile pretending that everything is okay, while truly deeply suffering. Are you just so used to suffering that you find it normal? Millions of suicides annualy and most people reporting being unhappy should give you a hint as to the nature of this illusion.  

How happy can you be when you have to slave away in a job you hate surrounded by people you hate, but pretend not to, for all of your life and then when your body is no longer useful to be a slave you get a few years to suffer in a body ridden with diseases and pain. That is literally 99.99% of people's lives. Your's is just some variation of that. 

Psychadelics and other drugs are extremely damaging because they paint beautiful colors over the baseline tragic picture of life. That's the main reason Leo thinks life is a love simulator. He takes the infinite love of God from his trips and thinks that the same love is responsible for this dream. Obviously this dream is so far removed from the Love of God that it would be more accurate to say that the Devil is the creator of this domain.

If God created this universe he would, indeed, be insane, because who would set themselves up for faliure, trauma and suffering every step of the way for thousands of lifetimes? 

Luckily, God is not insane and he has nothing to do with this universe. This dream is an attack on God created by the ego. The creation of this universe is very complex, to understand the reason behind the "big bang," read Gary Renard's books starting with Dissapearance of the Universe.

Did you know that the best thing this illusion has to offer - a deep connection with your soulmate, is the strongest weapon in the ego's arsenal to keep you stuck in his hellish domain? He is manipulating the love of your life to entangle you in his web and away from God. The ego doesn't even give you a good relationship long-term. He will use your soulmate to fuck you up emotionally for years and here's the worst part - you will want another experience like that, thinking that the next relationship will be better. You might even start manifesting another soulmate and working on yourself on the surface-level to, in truth, have another fucked-up experience just in a slightly different form. Or you might not even get a good partner at all, you will be searching and hoping for the One all of your life.  

Have you noticed how Leo finds his body beautiful and good in his trips but when he is not tripping his body is ridden with painful diseases? Yet he keeps the idea of the body being somehow good, because the ego completly brainwashed him into believing the body is a beautiful machine constructed by the Divine. Lol. You could hardly ask for a worse instrument to get you around in life. His many beautiful trips made him oblivious to the true nature of this illusion. He's probably not going to change his stance and die without waking up and truly understanding life, hencr leading the thoudands of his students down the same path. Is your body giving you troubles already? Are you spending a lot of your time just to maintain it at a level where the suffering is bearable? Of course you are, that's how the ego constructed it to keep you distracted forever. 

Leo even says that death is infinite love. Sure you can taste it there for a while, but you will be back in this shithole very soon. Imagine how entrapping is the idea that if you die you will come back home forever to God, while in reality, you will come back here again and again to decay and die until you learn what I am saying. Please realise that Leo is literally the construct of the ego that shares some deep truth's about God and then mostly everything else is falsehood, but you don't know that, so for you he's a wise teacher. And that means you will suffer and die because of him, because he doesn't offer an escape from here. He does offer you drugs and a false sense of hope.

Notice that the only book on his booklist that he didn't fully read and comprehend, he just took a short look at it - A Course in Miracles, is the only book that contains Truth. Lol. How funny and fucked up for his students is that. 

Did you know that ego uses synchronicities to mascarade this hellish illusion as something spiritual? Probably not. 

Did you know that ego uses the internet to keep you entrapped in his domain? Maybe you did.

Did you know that what you experience after death is the same ego-constructed illusion as this life right here? I'd doubt it.  

Did you know that humanity will never get rid of diseases, there will always be new ones to cure, because pain and death is the name of this game? Also unlikey that you did.  

Did you know that this universe is a symbolic outpicturing of the traumatic separation event that happened outside of time, but was the reason for the creation of space and time? Once again, you probably didn't.

Anyway.. There is alot more to say, but I will end here. If there are any of you wise enough to grasp any of this and want to work towards awakening, send me a message, I will help

So what you’re saying is….

all jokes aside what you’re saying is the Truth. But the only person who can cause your awakening is you. Nobody can convince you. You can’t work towards it with somebody. You have to be so sick of life that, other than suicide, this is the only option. And the motivation has to be clear and absolute. This is slowly happening in the world. The change you’re talking about will take years. Even if everybody in the world realized the ego bullshit, years and years of backsliding will have to happen before the real changes take place. I think the momentum of the ego is too powerful for it to come to an abrupt stop. It’s got to slow down first. 

Cheers. And I have to thank you again for recommending that book. Truly a gem. He has a way of knowing what your next defensive thought will be and immediately stopping in its track. I also love how straight forward he is, it’s clear he knows the egos games. Forgive, and then forgive, and then forgive some More. Don’t know what to do? Forgive. 

22 hours ago, NineHfanbase said:

You have to be so sick of life that, other than suicide, this is the only option.

Good point. The rat must be in the maze with fire behind it. Your energetic situation has to be so shitty and unpleasant that it pushes you forward, if you have vital momentum, and if not, it sinks you into depression and death. 

Edited by Breakingthewall