Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Keryo Koffa

How can I be psychedelic without psychedelics? (Experiences and Question)

3 posts in this topic

I've had plenty of trips so far. Each about a different aspect, between 15-75g Truffles or 75-150mcg LSD or 10g 2C-B:

Freedom - Neuroses - Body - Emotions - Mortality - Humanity - Animals - Aliens - God - Health-  Fear - Love - Vitality - Distintegration - Mysticism/Spirituality

2 days ago I had my most profound and beautiful and envigorating trip yet on 20g Truffles + 75mcg LSD + 10g 2C-B. I was in an amazingly cozy hotel and listened to 10 hours of Seth Material on 2x speed. I was so in tune with my body, perception, mind. I learned so many things about the nature of consciousness of which I am a dimly aware part of but may have complete access to. Psychedelics give me ever greater insights and control over my body and awareness of my mind, beliefs, directions, source of action, intent.

But yesterday, I woke up and felt disconnected again. I went to buy some fresh food. I ate 20g Truffles around noon. I felt inadequate, weak, like I was wasting time and not being okay. I wantrd to feel like the day before. I didn't want to need psychedelics to feel like I felt before. And later, I turned into a wreck, it was like it was raining inside me like a huge storm was passing through and I just felt incredibly lonely and sad for most of the day. Alot of things came up which seemed to amplify that emotion or attach themselves to it. But in truth, I was feeling the depth of the emotion passing through me and it became a reality, a lens theough which any bad event would be amplified a thousandfold.

Today, I'm heading back home. I took the last 10g of Truffles. As I did, I immediately started feeling better. As I walked and kept thinking, I started feeling more and more fine. I thought: "Great, I can feel so calm even without psychedelics" and I remembered "Oh wait, I took them an hour ago, they should just be kicking in". I still feel great though, everything looks so much more vivid and I feel "in love" again.

But I want to be able to do that naturally. And when I wake up, I feel disconnected from the rest of my body. On psychedelics, I feel like so much more elastic and connected, like I'm not just a brain stearing the body but each part has its own consciousness that I'm navigating in a decentralized manner. Like I'm more me, taking care of myself, feeling connected to myself, less fearful, less complaining, less alone. I want to always feel like that. In tune with every part of myself and less controling, less rigid, more aware, more in tune, more in love, more open and flexible to start new activities and make myself comfortable.

Without a doubt, when I'm on psychs, there is no resistence, just being, acting, doing with full motivation, accounting for everything instinctively, feeling good or bad but then wanting that and doing so for a greater fulfillment. Awareness.

What can I do to feel like that naturally? I want to, I seek it, it's the intent behind grasping psychedelics, if I feel into that intent, what can I do to manifest it. How can I do that? Feeling connected on one hand. But how far does it stretch, can I make my vision wave on purpose like high doses? How do I navigate and access the intent within me? I seem far more compartmentalized and slower, less capable and with lower capacity when I'm not on psychs. I may still have great abilities and integrate them to amazing extent.

I seek the base feeling, the root of change. The depth of motivation. The cause of emotion, the cause of feeling. I want to change myself from the core. On psychedelics, I feel my eyes widen, I feel the cosmic string at the back of my neck, I feel the consciousness itself expanding, the energy flowing, an intense gaze, focus. How can I access that, that which connects everything. The root consciousness that builds a system upon itself. The deep awareness that I don't usually have enough energy to access.

1 hour ago, Keryo Koffa said:

I wantrd to feel like the day before.

Red Flag

I turned into a wreck, it was like it was raining inside me like a huge storm was passing through and I just felt incredibly lonely and sad for most of the day. Alot of things came up which seemed to amplify that emotion or attach themselves to it.

Ego Backlash

But I want to be able to do that naturally. And when I wake up, I feel disconnected from the rest of my body. On psychedelics, I feel like so much more elastic and connected, like I'm not just a brain stearing the body but each part has its own consciousness that I'm navigating in a decentralized manner.

This is the difference between peak vertical spirituality and wide horizontal spirituality

What can I do to feel like that naturally? I want to, I seek it, it's the intent behind grasping psychedelics, if I feel into that intent, what can I do to manifest it. How can I do that? Feeling connected on one hand. But how far does it stretch, can I make my vision wave on purpose like high doses? How do I navigate and access the intent within me? I seem far more compartmentalized and slower, less capable and with lower capacity when I'm not on psychs.

Many hippies in the 60' had the exact same realization you are having now, and turned into meditation, yoga, introspection and so on, to make it an everyday present stable and continious reality. In fact, the meditation I shared with you the other day about Michael Thaft, he has over a thousand LSD trips under his belt, which puts in the right context his whole spirtual practices. 

I seek the base feeling, the root of change. The depth of motivation. The cause of emotion, the cause of feeling. I want to change myself from the core. On psychedelics, I feel my eyes widen, I feel the cosmic string at the back of my neck, I feel the consciousness itself expanding, the energy flowing, an intense gaze, focus. How can I access that, that which connects everything. The root consciousness that builds a system upon itself. The deep awareness that I don't usually have enough energy to access.

You have taken the shortcut of psychedelics and now seen its limitations, you are being disillusioned. That's good. Peaks are as important as it gets. Horizontal base and foundation of consciousness is as necessary as it gets.

Can you even sit 15min in peaceful present meditation? 

There you have it..

what is your main spiritual practice that you hit every day?

There you have it.. and you say you want to wake up? You are just kidding yourself

Shadow work and personal development are also of utmost importance.

8 hours ago, Keryo Koffa said:

I've had plenty of trips so far. Each about a different aspect, between 15-75g Truffles or 75-150mcg LSD or 10g 2C-B:

Freedom - Neuroses - Body - Emotions - Mortality - Humanity - Animals - Aliens - God - Health-  Fear - Love - Vitality - Distintegration - Mysticism/Spirituality

2 days ago I had my most profound and beautiful and envigorating trip yet on 20g Truffles + 75mcg LSD + 10g 2C-B. I was in an amazingly cozy hotel and listened to 10 hours of Seth Material on 2x speed. I was so in tune with my body, perception, mind. I learned so many things about the nature of consciousness of which I am a dimly aware part of but may have complete access to. Psychedelics give me ever greater insights and control over my body and awareness of my mind, beliefs, directions, source of action, intent.

But yesterday, I woke up and felt disconnected again. I went to buy some fresh food. I ate 20g Truffles around noon. I felt inadequate, weak, like I was wasting time and not being okay. I wantrd to feel like the day before. I didn't want to need psychedelics to feel like I felt before. And later, I turned into a wreck, it was like it was raining inside me like a huge storm was passing through and I just felt incredibly lonely and sad for most of the day. Alot of things came up which seemed to amplify that emotion or attach themselves to it. But in truth, I was feeling the depth of the emotion passing through me and it became a reality, a lens theough which any bad event would be amplified a thousandfold.

Today, I'm heading back home. I took the last 10g of Truffles. As I did, I immediately started feeling better. As I walked and kept thinking, I started feeling more and more fine. I thought: "Great, I can feel so calm even without psychedelics" and I remembered "Oh wait, I took them an hour ago, they should just be kicking in". I still feel great though, everything looks so much more vivid and I feel "in love" again.

But I want to be able to do that naturally. And when I wake up, I feel disconnected from the rest of my body. On psychedelics, I feel like so much more elastic and connected, like I'm not just a brain stearing the body but each part has its own consciousness that I'm navigating in a decentralized manner. Like I'm more me, taking care of myself, feeling connected to myself, less fearful, less complaining, less alone. I want to always feel like that. In tune with every part of myself and less controling, less rigid, more aware, more in tune, more in love, more open and flexible to start new activities and make myself comfortable.

Without a doubt, when I'm on psychs, there is no resistence, just being, acting, doing with full motivation, accounting for everything instinctively, feeling good or bad but then wanting that and doing so for a greater fulfillment. Awareness.

What can I do to feel like that naturally? I want to, I seek it, it's the intent behind grasping psychedelics, if I feel into that intent, what can I do to manifest it. How can I do that? Feeling connected on one hand. But how far does it stretch, can I make my vision wave on purpose like high doses? How do I navigate and access the intent within me? I seem far more compartmentalized and slower, less capable and with lower capacity when I'm not on psychs. I may still have great abilities and integrate them to amazing extent.

Improve the baseline foundation.

This requires a daily authentic spiritual practice.

Psychedelics are temporary. Some of them are meant to be used as tools to help practice along. Like how bodybuilders use creatine. By themselves, they cannot change baseline.

Paired with practice, you have the recipe for what you seek. Problem is that the actual practices are very difficult to acquire and it takes monumental effort.

There is no magical chemical that will change the baseline. Chemicals have their purpose, but you must also realize their limitations.

For me, I have found Neidan to be the most authentic practice for my path.

You would have to seek out lineages within the mountains. Hindu origin, Buddhist origin, Daoist origin, doesn’t matter. Then you learn the methods to change the baseline. This is why people seek spiritual pathways. Psychedelics are like the flowers on the base of the mountain. When you pluck them and eat them, you realize there is a path. You can even awaken to the very peak of the mountain itself as they are born from the mountain. They are a hologram. A microcosm of the macrocosm.

But, you must actually walk the path up to the peak to have persistent, permanent change. That’s why we have practices. Chemicals are chemicals. Practices are practices. Ingesting chemicals as a practice is a form of alchemy, Waidan. Though, it is almost lost.

You can awaken to the fact that you are god, splitting itself up from absolute unity for the grand purpose of light overcoming dark. But when you come back to reality, the limits imposed upon you come from a higher sovereign than yourself. The fact of the matter is that you have a soul with assigned values to it.

Awakening or self-realization is not the same as becoming a God. To actually become God, you would have to take the stairway of heaven up the mountain towards purifying and growing your spirit.

To become more positive, you must transmute the negative. To have more joy, you must transmute its opposite. The purpose of all of reality is alchemy born out of the infinite love of god.

You have the capability of both yin and yang. However, you want to be more Yang. This is the point of practicing 

Edited by Metapath