Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tomo

Life purpose issues related to increasing the consciousness of the school system

10 posts in this topic

So my life purpose is to increase the consciousness of the education system for first/high schools. But I’ve come to realise that the bureaucratic education systems in place has to raise it’s own consciousness first before the school system can really develop. Yes I could help education policy makers or legislators make more informed policy’s and laws for education via systems thinking and spiral dynamics but even if policy makers make more conscious policy’s for schools the bureaucratic system is still in the way. I could create courses for the bureaucratic system to raise them up the spiral without them realising I’m moving them up the spiral but I doubt they will be interested in such a course. 

Should I just abandon my desire to elevate the school system and focus on raising consciousness in other areas of society instead? 

Posted (edited)

quote-people-don-t-know-what-they-want-u

Edited by Yimpa

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Posted (edited)

@YimpaThank you for the links. But it’s not the marketing problem I’m concerned about at the moment its the overall level of consciousness of the educational bureaucratic system. I feel like they are too low on the spiral to make any significant change in my lifetime. They will evolve up the spiral over time anyway. Where I live in the uk the school system is on its knees right  now. It needs more basic changes before we can even begin to talk about adding extra curricula which I am interested in helping with but I feel like it’s a hopeless case trying to help such a massive system that’s controlled by stage blue and orange peeps.

Edited by tomo

@tomo You have to decide this yourself. That is a very challenging, life long thing you want to do. You would have to face many challenges and make many difficult decisions. Only you can decide this.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

9 minutes ago, tomo said:

Where I live in the uk the school system is on its knees right  now.

Heh, I saw that sneaky little edit you did there. Nice marketing technique ya did there to bring in an emotional response and get more heads turning ;)

Yes, continue to refine your life purpose to be exciting and full of interesting enemies and boss battles, rather than a boring pong match with the government.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

@Thought Art 

Your right!!!’ I’ve made my decision.

@Yimpa 

well it will be a slow process so I may be abit ping bally. Lots of basic stuff like better funding & under staffing to add anything to the curriculum but it’s all for longer term awakening! And cheers man let’s defeat those 🐉 🐉🐉 !!!!

Edited by tomo

46 minutes ago, tomo said:

well it will be a slow process so I may be abit ping bally

Great point. Slow process doesn’t necessarily have to mean bad. Like making a slow cooked meal as opposed to eating fast food all the time 

On 1/9/2024 at 9:25 AM, tomo said:

Should I just abandon my desire to elevate the school system and focus on raising consciousness in other areas of society instead? 

Abso-fucking-lutely. The bureaucracy is insane. Although I can't recommend which areas of society to focus on instead(or maybe you should stay with the school system), I can say with absolute certainty that the 2 main issues that overshadow the mainstream idea of "iTs tHe SchOOl sysTeM," are the heavy internet use and over fixation on materialism. 

If you are able to not get distracted by the internet(which fucks up your dopamine system) and are spiritually developed enough to see the subtle beauty in appreciating the fact that you are learning about God's creations through schooling, you will enjoy learning the content so much that you'll brush off how bullshit the school system is.

I've been contemplating about this and my recommendation for changing the school system is much more radical than all yalls. No more middleschool, highschool, or college. (This will probably cause a lot of unemployment, sorry but learning is more important than you're stupid dis-passionate ways of teaching)

Starting at 4 yrs old until they're 9yrs old they'll only learn 3 subjects:

• (Computer Technology Usage)
    • teach them proper internet usage;
    • to learn self studying
    • ways to not get distracted, i.e. having time limits on internet use, only using internet at the same time every day, etc..
  • (Psychology and Self-help)
    • Meditation
    • Observing themselves while doing an activity
    • Psychological theories
    • Some slight metaphysics maybe -- life purpose.
  • (English or whatever native language they speak)
    • Helps with using the internet
    • Socialization/ Rhetorical communication

After 9 yrs old, they'll just do self study, because Everything is literally on the internet. MIT Opencourseware(for example) has way better lectures than 80% of other Universities on the same topic.

For rigorously tested careers like Doctors for example, theory is self studied, residency of course needs to be actual. But they only go on campus or hospital for the exam and residency.

Edited by EdgeGod900

God likes to cosplay as a human O.o xDxD

@EdgeGod900 thanks for the reply!! 

I’m staying with the school system.I have an idea to unifying all the parts of the system to fix basic issues. I’m not expecting radical cuticular changes anytime soon. 

Your school curricula sounds good but I think it’s a little too short. They should get from 16-21.

• Conscious politics

• developmental psychology

• consciousness economics 

• Philosophy of science

basically all Leo’s content but tailored to unique personality’s.

I also think we should still have higher education after school because a lot of higher educational courses require practical settings for learning & a lot of personality types don’t like researching by themselves at home.  

Edited by tomo

Oh and psychedelics !!