Jowblob

Fastest way to 'manipulate reality' hack.

23 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, Osaid said:

You previously claimed that having powers is enlightenment, now you say that there is no enlightenment. You are either contradictory or you realized that enlightenment does not exist within the span of hours.

Science will explore physical reality forever at different levels.

A pizza chef will explore pizza forever at different levels.

A psychonaut will explore psychedelic states forever at different levels.

These are all relative explorations. And it is just how life in general operates. It generates meaning and exploration forever. It is not necessarily related to enlightenment, although psychedelics do alter your ability to form an ego.

Yes. So enlightenment exists again?

There are no levels, ultimately. Either you are aware of what you are, or you aren't. You can't be partially aware of yourself, that means it is false and lacking. In the same way you can't be partially aware of the color red. Either you can see red or you can't.

That's literally where I am right now. But apparently you're in some imaginary world which I am trying to pull you out of.

Yes, I have no experience of imaginary worlds. Apparently you do though. I'm probably the wrong person to talk about that with.

You're playing a word game around enlightment. And i hate to use the word "enlightment" since it can be used to literally describe everything. And you're not there because if you were there, you would know that your "lacking" is even greater then being in an ego body. So you would be out of there in an instant, that's why reality is just "is" since you're never there to take control. Just as ananda Ma has said, "quote" ego is just a remedy that god/you is using against the eternal.

You can have different levels of enlightment,understanding, exploration even while being in the dream, but clearly you don't understand that.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Yimpa said:

What about acceptance? 

I guess you mean attachment, and the unwillingness to let go of past and future.

What is there to accept? The past? You are not experiencing the past. The future? You are not experiencing the future. There is nothing to accept.

In between that is the present. What you currently have in the present moment inspires what you want to do. It is perfectly self-sufficient. You can't experience something which will be lost or destroyed in the future, because that requires you to extrapolate into the future through your imagination. Experience is always something that happens presently. The present moment has a self-sufficient quality where you can't really lose anything there, that is just rumination about yourself in the future. There is only a potential to create from what exists there.

Desires are initially perfectly pure and innocent and self-sufficient, but they become double-edged when you use them to imagine yourself in an undesirable future scenario. Every single desire comes with an equivalent desire to avoid something, this is what creates attachment in ego. The ego weaponizes this dynamic by imagining itself in the future scenario it wants to avoid, which creates a fear of the future. This double-edged fear only occurs if you believe that you can imagine yourself, which is the basis of ego, and it is what enlightenment corrects.

Edited by Osaid

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho