Keryo Koffa

I’m feeling ever more solipsistic and maybe that’s a good thing

6 posts in this topic

Words on a screen. Ideas on a mind. Feelings on a heart.

Hallucination of life. Love dissolves hate. Actuality dissolves illusion.

I always feared to know with certainty, for everything would feel mechanical.

I keep all of you alive in my mind by interacting with you but it’s just my mind.

But that’s only the start, my own personality is just as much an idea.

And I’m crossing a border that I am afraid of.

To perpetuate conversation is to perpetuate ego-survival.

God is always and forms always change, some are homeostatic, projected aliveness.

God is just conscious experience and all that could explain it, unknowable from within.

I am afraid of a reality without identities but I knew it before I interpreted them into existence.

I am starting to grasp what we’re doing here.

Words are just pointers.

I’m afraid to let go.

But I won’t bullshit myself anymore with distractions.

I am the fear here and now. That’s where I’m at.

Please interact with me so I stay alive!

@traveler Yeah, it's pretty stupid, on the surface

But going deeper, everyone is, is what a person is, is what relationships are, is what family is, what life is, what pain is, existence

It doesn't really stop, there's of course ever more actuality on the lower layers of the holarchy from which stuff emerges

But going Mind -> Emotions -> Sensations -> Body -> Knowing -> Consciousness

It's a little too profound for me to see it in every part of reality. The desire is the same as with physical survival.

Forms self-identifying, conscious projected self-awareness and identification through experience spawning a person

If Ralph symbolises other human beings separate from you, then I, in this case, would be Ralph, to you. 
This would mean that the person behind these words and this account called “traveler,” is merely a concept in your mind, and when you stop focusing on me I cease to exist. Please do not stop focusing on me then! “I’m scared” says Traveler.  

You are making a dangerous assumption when you compare Ralph to human beings. Yes, Ralph is a concept. No, I am not a concept. I can assure you, I am very separate from you, and I have a whole life totally different from yours. I have a family, I have friends, I had a broken hand and got my cast off a week ago after having it on for 4 weeks. Terrible experience, but I learned a lot. I am going on vacation tomorrow. I’m looking forward to it. I packed my bags today. I just gave my friend some of the food from my fridge, because it would go bad anyway when I’m away. I’m laying in my bed right now. 

Get out of your head. Touch grass. Get in touch with reality. What got me in touch with reality was Jesus Christ. I’d recommend listening to him.

@traveler Thank you for replying. Only in hindsight do I realize how paradigm-locked I tend to be. It's a tricky topic when one approaches it conceptually.

Solipsism is weird. I used to wonder if only my perspective existed. But every perspective is equally existent and we share an objective reality, as much as it is an inter-subjective agreement. And subjectively, we're humans who don't have access to meta-knowledge about each other's lives. And I can only know my perspective, but I can expand it by deliberately looking at more reality. There's more beyond me and yet I am everthing that is inside of me. On a god level, that includes everyone and everything. On a local level, that's also the case holistically, but its mere shadows, concepts, limited experiences. I am everything I am but I only know what I know.

And I am far more present, feels very alive. Feels like I'm holding my breath whenever I do return here.

I haven't been here for a while. 

When did Solipsism become more popular than Non-Duality / Absolute / Love here lol. 

Sounds like people are spending too much time alone contemplating and not enough time living LIFE :D

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi