How can this be possible?

Because opposites are not real

They are imaginary?

Yes

What does it mean to be imaginary

An imaginary entity is an entity that does not exist

But it is thought up in a human brain

Its not real

But it is real... How is a thought not real if it is part of reality?

If humans experience thoughts and we are living within reality, then humans experience reality

If humans experience reality and we are living in a thought, then humans experience thought

Are we living in a thought?

No... thats preposterous

How do you know?

How do you know that you are not inside of a thought?

I am inside of thought, I am inside of my own thought because I am inside of reality and humans experience reality

Are you human? 

Yes. 

Is that you're true nature?

No

What makes something true?

It is true if it can be validated, without a doubt. Thats what truth is

Yes, I am human, of course I am human but that is because I am everything

Are you human and everything, or are you human and also everything?

Whats the difference?

You are either human and everything, or you are human and also everything, meaning separate from each other

How can I be separate? I am all powerful, I am infinity, I am all that there is

Okay okay you're not separate, relax your sphincter

What is an example of a paradox?

0 + 0 = 0

Infinity

Hes so hot that hes ugly

Hes so ugly that hes hot

I am lying

They seem like opposites but they are not, they are one and the same

Thats why they make sense and also don't make sense

They don't make sense to humans, why?

Humans cannot make sense of paradoxes because they feel like they can't have two of the same thing. One thing can't be green and yellow at the same time.

But as a matter of fact, it can. There is every single color in a singular color, this means that it is green but it is also green, yellow, red, orange, turquoise, etc... Every single one. And all colors and green are not opposites

Is it part of reality?

Of course! 

What is reality?

Reality is everything

Infinity is reality? 

Yes because infinity is everything and reality is within infinity

This means that everything is one

Why 

Edited by Spiritual Warrior

Posted (edited)

If infinity is a paradox, and the universe is infinite, then the universe is also a paradox and a paradox is also infinite. Its all connected

Can you say this about anything?

If a cat is infinite, and the universe is a cat, then the universe is infinite. 

If a cat is a dog, and a cat is inside a store, then a dog is inside a store

If an alien is a human, and a human lives on earth, then an alien lives on earth

Everything is melting into one

Edited by Spiritual Warrior

49 minutes ago, Spiritual Warrior said:

Everything is melting into one

Just don’t tell your boss that they’re the employee and you’re the CEO, or you won’t have a job for very long.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Consciousness is beyond ifs and thens or rules. But if you want to be part of society and have a meaningful illusion, then you’ve gotta play by the roles.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

We have to realize that existence, both material and  non material, physical and non physical is happening on many levels and layers, when You say "I am Everything", what do you mean by this? Your Body is not my Body, your Mind (its patterned thoughts, ideas, concepts, experiences, memory, etc) is not my mind, so first define what this "I" is.. On the most fundamental Level we are all the same, we are Life, some call this Soul, Source, God, Intelligence, etc,, but that is the fundmental. Life is what allows all of this material and non material existence to happen, whether it is in the form of a plant, tree, insect, human, or ghost, spritual realm that is not seen or sensed, this is what Life is, as Human Beings on this planet we have the most ability to be Conscious and Aware of this within ourselves, when one does become Aware of it that is what we label/call as Enlightened. But we are Embodied with a Body/Mind complex, and we live in Dual world, where Paradox can live. Onnesss, the source of the Spritual realm, is where all possibility lives, but there is no Individuality/duality to perceive like we have on this Earth and plane of existence. So although we can experience Oneness within Ourselves, and eventual meld with it completely (when we do we lose our individuality), before that we live on various levels and layers of Reality. Its only a matter of how Conscious/Aware one is, how close the Truth they are living/experiencing within the only Moment that exist which is Now.

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

cook backwards is kooc