CoolDreamThanks

The Divine Awakening

14 posts in this topic

My first vid, sub for more. Lmk if you have any feedback. Thanks. Cheers. 🙏💙✌️ 

https://youtu.be/VnawkeZbY1I?si=gRmAmYi0HrWEZShY  

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found merely a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse of that one the world is no longer worthy." - Jesus

"The way that we teach Love is not through words and not through behaviors. The way we teach it is through the quietness in our mind." -Ken Wapnick

Just now, Rafael Thundercat said:

💙💙💙

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found merely a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse of that one the world is no longer worthy." - Jesus

"The way that we teach Love is not through words and not through behaviors. The way we teach it is through the quietness in our mind." -Ken Wapnick

Subscribed and left a comment. Nice

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

29 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Subscribed and left a comment. Nice

Wohooo!

:D 

Weirdly the past couple days I was getting inspiration to make some yt content aswell. 

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

4 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

Weirdly the past couple days I was getting inspiration to make some yt content aswell. 

Then let's go for it brother 😉🐉Im just trying to follow whatever excites me, so its pretty chill now. Bashar is the MVP, just like our guy Jeshua. 

1 minute ago, CoolDreamThanks said:

Then let's go for it brother 😉🐉Im just trying to follow whatever excites me, so its pretty chill now. Bashar is the MVP, just like our guy Jeshua. 

I will. I'm just waiting for right/better conditions:) 

3 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

Cool cool ✌️✌️

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Salvijus said:

I hope your channel isn't going to be about how not to procrastinate. You should make it about how the right conditions never comes; but then again, there isn't going to be a channel if you're waiting for the right conditions now is there. 

Just messing with you Salvijus, even though what I'm saying is true.😜 I know, because I'm still waiting.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

I hope your channel isn't going to be about how not to procrastinate

It's going to be about "MASCULINE VS FEMININE ENLIGHTENMENT :o (special effects everywhere) 

I also want to do dark room retreat and share my experience of it in a video format :)

Edited by Salvijus

2 hours ago, Salvijus said:

It's going to be about "MASCULINE VS FEMININE ENLIGHTENMENT :o (special effects everywhere) 

I also want to do dark room retreat and share my experience of it in a video format :)

Lol, I was also thinking about the masculine and the feminine side of the Self today and making a vid. I wonder if we see it in the same way

2 hours ago, Salvijus said:

Hmmm, interesting. Sounds good.

So in love with creating these videos. I think the new one is an improvement over the first one: