teraflu

MDMA experience in club

2 posts in this topic

Not the first time and not only in the club there is a strange tendency whenever my body reaches vibrations high enough. Pain can be picked up from the people eyes, then for the few minutes my body shakes unnoticeably and heart chakra gets loaded with unpleasant frequencies. then energy gets transmuted of those who experienced the most pain and as a consequence some person from the room falls dead or loses its consciousness. this happened while triping in the forest before with the friends as well. we transmuted some heavy energies and then walking out of the park someone was laying on the ground with lost consciousness. 

last time I visited my doctor the system was a mess as always and looked like it was made by the penguins of madagascar lol - the nurses ideally resembled the each pinguin. 

another notice is that soul meets many people that looks recongisable while triping, almost all people looks like either characters from animation, from the movies or that they are absolutely met somewhere. and I talk to these people things this body is not even aware of and I guess it is important for this mission. it is weird feeling when you know exactly what to say, sometimes situations turns to be completely stupid and I make fool out of myself, but at least my soul is having fun. i think it will be interesting to rewatch everything later. i hope i can cut out these moment where i look very goofy. anyway, nice experience. i wish nice experience to everyone, brothers/sisters maybe. enjoy this short trip. keep the grid.

Weird things can happen in the outside world when you change your inner state & space.

I experience a lot of alarms going on in my area, from cars to houses, when I'm doing some heavy tripping.

There is no such distintion between inner and outter, when you arrange the inside, the outside also arranges.

What is inside is like what is outside. What is outside is the same that is within.