TRUTH_SEEKER

Subconscious Power

4 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

I am reading the book "The power of your subconscious mind" by Joseph Murphy.

Basically, it states that the subconscious mind will act upon any impression I send to it (god or bad). And that by strongly believing a certain thought pattern, it will be active in my reality through my sobconscious acceptance. Also along with visualization and affirmation techniques, I am starting to implement a positive mindset to myself specially for OVERCOMING FEAR/ WORRY and building confidence and self-esteem.

A few questions arose in my head while I've been studying those subjects:

- How do I overcome fear through those techniques without repressing it? I know that with a positive and confident mind my fear will be most likely to vanish, but how can I be sure it is actually gone? Is this doubt itself my weakness for letting the fear rise back at some point? 

- I need to be more confident and build self esteem, but how do I avoid falling into an ego/ narcissistic trap? I need to upgrade my self-worth but I want to keep humble.

The way I see it is like this 

You are the conductor and the subconscious is the entire Orchestra, following your lead, but at the same time doing way more than one "thing" or the ego (the conductor) can do by itself.

I like visualising Ramana Maharshi's face. Ever since the first time he appeared in my minds eye, I can look at him any time, smiling. Also since he appeared I realised I can also visualise othet things as well. Its amazing,  consciousness work does bring results.

Ofcourse I am not attached to any image, but it is nice to be able to hold an image of your choosing into the mind's eye. 

This started after reading about yoga nidra and doing some experimenting with it. I think you should try it. But it is pretty strict, so I made my own version, which is more freedom based :D

Cant really help with your question, but dropping by my comments.

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

@TRUTH_SEEKER YOur subconscious mind, eventhough only a concept, if you were to pinpoint it as accurately as possible you would probably get down to your body, nervous system and cellular memory.
That is where all your beliefs are stored.
To overcome any limiting beliefs an emotional release is necessary
HENCE BEHOLD! MY ALMIGHTY GUIDE FOR EMOTIONAL HEALING. STARE IN AWE AT ITS MAGNITUDE AND BE HAPPY FOR MIRACLE HAS COME YOUR WAY.

There is an additional bit about affirmations in comments. It could be something of interest to you.

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

Be careful with this.

Positive focus is a great place often to start on the personal development journey. And so I'm not here to talk you out of it. But, there are better paradigms you're going to have to move onto at some point.

Yes, you have subconscious programming that is running you. But the reason this negative programming is running you is because you're ultimately resisting it.

I'd highly recommend checking out the book The Sedona Method. You may save yourself a lot of time and frustration.