StarStruck

Sometimes falsehood is loving

3 posts in this topic

I always thought that truth was love and falsehood was unlovingly and in a lot of cases that is true but there are exceptions. If you know telling the truth to somebody will break him/her down, that is not lovingly. Couple of years ago I have told a white lie to my grand father on his death bed so he could die in peace. I could have told him the truth but that is not me and felt unlovingly. Most people can't handle the truth. Even on this forum some will go ape shit if you throw truth bombs. It takes two to tango. If the other doesn't want truth, it is just rape. It is forcing the truth upon something. There have been times I have been cornered and I threw truth bombs but that was purely out of self defence. I prefer truth over falsehood but there are clear rules of engagement. 

damn straight ... all truth is subjective ... people can only take what they are ready for ... my truth can be way too destructive for many people ... people need to be wakened very carefully and sensitively

your contemplation is appreciated

Edited by gettoefl

Yes, learning to be loving is accepting all falsehood as truth cause the truth is I LOVE YOU! And thats all that matters to love like God is to lie for that one truth. So say whatever, lovingly even if its not true.

Edited by Hojo