Fluran

Democratization of Enlightenment and 5-Meo,call for collaboration and partnership

9 posts in this topic

• The 5-MeO-DMT retreat industry is marked by extraordinary expenses, with retreat fees often ranging from $1,500 to a staggering $4,000 per experience.
  • Surprisingly, the pure chemical substance itself costs a mere $1 to $3 per session, revealing a stark contrast between the actual chemical expense and the hefty retreat fees.
  • This vast economic disparity is a barrier, restricting access to transformative experiences for ordinary travelers, creating a scenario where only a privileged few can afford these profound encounters.
  • It's high time we rethink this system. The exorbitant fees imposed by retreat websites set a financial barrier that prevents the majority from experiencing the transformative potential of 5-MeO-DMT. It's unjust to withhold democratizing this psychotechnology when the chemical itself is relatively inexpensive.

Imagine a world where the transformative potential of 5-MeO-DMT isn't limited by financial constraints. I firmly believe in democratizing access to these experiences. I'm actively exploring alternative retreat models or organizational structures aimed at drastically reducing the cost, making these transformative journeys more affordable and accessible to all.

Safety and accessibility go hand in hand. Traditional practices, while culturally significant, often involve risky methods, making proper dosage control and harm reduction challenging. To address this concern, I've developed a personal protocol introducing a safer administration method—an efficient spray application for 5-MeO-DMT. This method prioritizes safety and offers a more inclusive initiation for newcomers.

I am seeking partnerships and collaborations within this community to collectively explore safer administration methods, innovative approaches, and research-backed protocols for the responsible use of 5-MeO-DMT. I firmly believe that by joining forces, we can make meaningful strides in democratizing access to transformative experiences and promoting safer exploration of consciousness.

If you share a similar passion for making these experiences more accessible and safer for all users, I invite you to collaborate and innovate together. Let's work towards a future where transformative experiences are not exclusive but accessible to everyone.

Edited by Fluran
Deleted DM me, because we should not be so quick to make separate community too easily

@Fluran 

Why are you making it a secret? Why not share your personal protocol in this forum and discuss it openly here?

Edited by OBEler

3 hours ago, OBEler said:

@Fluran 

Why are you making it a secret? Why not share your personal protocol in this forum and discuss it openly here?

ah it's nasal spray, starting with smelling, one or two nasal spray into nose, and it has been actually enough to have first threshold dose for some people and myself, no need of 5mg actually

I also incorporate learning how to embody low-stage of turquoise/stillness by "smelling" or micro-dose of 5meodmt, high doses or proper trips are good and needed to be experienced, but difficult to embody and integrate, so yeah let's play on lower ground, and then sometimes go higher dose for proper trips

it is still at the experimental stage, it has to be refined and proved though.

Edited by Fluran

Legality and locations

So Portugal and South American countries, there are already many open public 5meo retreats,

https://retreat.guru/search?subtopic=5-meo-dmt&is_online&is_affordable&is_weekend&is_deluxe&top_rated

As well in Portugal and South America, 5meo is deliverable without restrictions, so not illegal.

In USA, Ayahuasca church and native American religious act can be under protection, including bufo and ayahuasca, allowed at small scale actually

Cost of living in Portugal and South America is less than 50% of USA, as well there are more concentration of hippie green westerners too In Portugal From Europe (German/Dutch/USA)

South America (mainly from USA) 

Edited by Fluran

Strategy 

To scale the market for 5-MeO-DMT, a comprehensive marketing strategy is essential. Emphasize neo-shamanism and trauma healing trends in the psychedelic space, with ecstatic dance and sound bowls. Utilize a Spiral Dynamics approach, progressing from trauma healing to self-actualization (green to yellow meme and to turquoise).

Highlight the unique administration method and introduce it as a safer, minimally harmful, and blissful protocol. Emphasize risk reduction to appeal to a broader audience. Consider marketing 5-MeOMALT as a beginner-friendly alternative, enhancing market reach.

Like feminine blissful God molecule

Recognize the current small market size and focus on expanding by educating the mass population about the benefits. Stress the therapeutic aspects and address concerns by positioning the developed protocol as a reliable and transformative option for personal growth.

Edited by Fluran

partnership

There are many intentional communities in Portugal and South America,

If there is no legal concerned issues, they would love to have Ceremonies and retreats

It depends on ecovillages/communes though.

12 hours ago, Fluran said:

ah it's nasal spray, starting with smelling, one or two nasal spray into nose, and it has been actually enough to have first threshold dose for some people and myself, no need of 5mg actually

I also incorporate learning how to embody low-stage of turquoise/stillness by "smelling" or micro-dose of 5meodmt, high doses or proper trips are good and needed to be experienced, but difficult to embody and integrate, so yeah let's play on lower ground, and then sometimes go higher dose for proper trips

it is still at the experimental stage, it has to be refined and proved though.

microdosing 5 meo dmt will be Not worth for many people. 

embody low-stage of turquoise/stillness ?how often do you smell 5 meo to embody that

3 hours ago, OBEler said:

microdosing 5 meo dmt will be Not worth for many people. 

embody low-stage of turquoise/stillness ?how often do you smell 5 meo to embody that

microdose of 5meodmt, let's say 1~3 mg induces quite a good degree of non-linear thinking, I feel it is practical when you rest and meditate after work.

smelling itself was actually enough to embody 100x weed relax vibe which I find it stillness,

actually, smelling is not bad for socializing, it can help socializing like weed.

microdosing is too intense for socializing especially when it is kicking in, it is anxiety inducing because ego is properly about to be dissolved.

currently meditation or walking + breathing/ relaxing around park feels trippy enough and I sometimes experience trace of "infinite" or fractal consciousness from wall or flat surface I see, it feels .. visually they are infinitely collapsing? expanding, there are sacred geometries super subtly appearing and reintegrating on nature floor in park.

I have been smelling for 2 months almost everyday 2~3 months ago, microdosing, let's say per 2~3 day lately, to be honest I do not necessary do it everyday. and experimented on many occasions. it's good for sleeping/resting/meditating/contemplating
smelling is good for everything above but as well decent for socializing

embodying low stage turquoise means having all time low-degree of construct-awareness and self-awareness, detachment, dissociation, nothing matters vibe, stillness

perma resting so you are capable of identifying leverage point of environment, seeing what matters most, focusing on what matters most that can deal with problem at larger scale, and some degree of holistic thinking
having intense amount 5meodmt, will naturally make one forced to breath in and out all time, it was like that for 3days for me straight after 20mg of rectal 5meo, well through smelling you will have vibe of perma relaxing and natural breath in and out without being forced.

well, I know there are deeper layers of 5meodmt, that is to be discovered when my life condition is more settled down

Edited by Fluran

4 hours ago, Fluran said:

microdose of 5meodmt, let's say 1~3 mg induces quite a good degree of non-linear thinking, I feel it is practical when you rest and meditate after work.

smelling itself was actually enough to embody 100x weed relax vibe which I find it stillness,

actually, smelling is not bad for socializing, it can help socializing like weed.

microdosing is too intense for socializing especially when it is kicking in, it is anxiety inducing because ego is properly about to be dissolved.

currently meditation or walking + breathing/ relaxing around park feels trippy enough and I sometimes experience trace of "infinite" or fractal consciousness from wall or flat surface I see, it feels .. visually they are infinitely collapsing? expanding, there are sacred geometries super subtly appearing and reintegrating on nature floor in park.

I have been smelling for 2 months almost everyday 2~3 months ago, microdosing, let's say per 2~3 day lately, to be honest I do not necessary do it everyday. and experimented on many occasions. it's good for sleeping/resting/meditating/contemplating
smelling is good for everything above but as well decent for socializing

embodying low stage turquoise means having all time low-degree of construct-awareness and self-awareness, detachment, dissociation, nothing matters vibe, stillness

perma resting so you are capable of identifying leverage point of environment, seeing what matters most, focusing on what matters most that can deal with problem at larger scale, and some degree of holistic thinking
having intense amount 5meodmt, will naturally make one forced to breath in and out all time, it was like that for 3days for me straight after 20mg of rectal 5meo, well through smelling you will have vibe of perma relaxing and natural breath in and out without being forced.

well, I know there are deeper layers of 5meodmt, that is to be discovered when my life condition is more settled down

Thats quite interesting what you discovered there. I have the feeling a 5 meo breakthrough is still needed before starting with microdosing like that and get the effects you have. But thats just an assumption