Hibahere

A list of recent experiences. God shaking my ego.

3 posts in this topic

There's been multiple ones recently. I haven't even been meditating just praying my basic prayers but skipping on those also. These days I'm very go with the flow and more in my head and I've been trying to ground myself.

1. Hearing voices...not very frequently but rarely I do hear whispers or my name. It never scares me.
2. Detachment from my body...deperesonalization type of experience which lasted for a day.
3. Non threatening presence of entities. Mostly in half asleep or sleep states.
4. I see repeating number a lot even though I refrain fro. Believing those repeating number thingies. 
5. Dejavus ...they have become more intense and more frequent. They often happen with a certain person who is close to me on commendable levels and the connection is more than that. They feel too real sometimes it's freaky.
6. The feeling of being separated from my body and third dimension. This has happened twice as well...its like a feeling of being pulled in and out and expanding and contracting within. This often happens when I talk about spirituality or contemplate my nihilism and death with people or even alone.
7. Similar experiences...that manifest the other like a butterfly effect.
8. Ringing in ears...I've always had this but sometimes before sleeping its almost like the ringing of a bell and once it felt like something exploded in my third eye area and I heard the bell striking sound.
9. Dreams have become more existential in nature. Dreams show me how it's like to be formless and infinite...its very scary sometimes. 
Had a dream about being sucked into different timelines past and present...and when I woke up on eye could see future and the other was seeing the past. I freaked out until the reality 3D appeared in front of my eyes. It was still forming...like glitches and pixels..

I think that sums up most of it. Enjoy while you read, lol. I'd love to hear insights

Reminds me of that Leo blog post where he shared a video of a man squirming on the pavement like a worm that’s been stepped on.

I’m not gonna bother finding the link to that one insight, otherwise I’ll go into a wormhole of bold insights.

Maybe someone more organized than me will happen to find that link.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

@Hibahere your awakening has started. Kundalini is quite present in your system. Do not ignore pranic practices and help it travel in your body. If it gets "stuck" somewhere you might encounter problems.

Mahadev