Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Keryo Koffa

Seperation

6 posts in this topic

On a recent trip, I felt the immense love in every cell of my body to live and unknowingly but spiritually emerge me as a result

I felt the unity of sky and ground, infinitely connected and contrasted by their difference to emerge all of existence and all dualities

I felt seperated from the world, the objects around me, I yearned to merge into them, I yearned to dissolve back into the universe

The seperation, a creation of other, a disownment of self, depersonalization and detachment from my own being

My own loneliness and incompleteness became apparant, desire and yearning are the result of one's seperation from the world

To seek that which one lacks, to love and feel loved, to embrace and be embraced, to dissolve into oneself and end the seperation

I've explored many modes of being since, the infinite wonders, potential, beauty and interconnectedness of seperated reality

But tonight, this mode kept me awake. My physical seperation from the rest of reality

8 hours ago, Keryo Koffa said:

My physical seperation from the rest of reality

There is no such a thing.

I finally see what I already knew, It's an extended arm with the things I yearn for but I'm holding it away from myself, but I could just not

21 minutes ago, Keryo Koffa said:

@Javfly33 Then be it the exact illusion I'm pointing to, oh wait, it just dissolved.

🙏💥

separation is because you believe it

believe the opposite and see how you fare

how does belief manifest?

by acting as if what you believe is true

as a starter, treat me like you treat you