Fluran

Micro dosing 5meodmt research Megathread

29 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, Thought Art said:

Yeah, I don't think using it everyday is a good idea. Especially not if going deep. 

For sleep, there are better things to do like limiting screen time, drinking herbal tea, yin style exercise and contemplation, relaxation, gratitude and clearing of mind. No need try to use one of the most powerful psychedelics in the world which is also sort of expensive... 

Plenty of tools for sleep.

Dude..it sounds like you are just giving  arbitrary reasons for not doing it. Because you feel drugs are bad and scary: 

- one of the most powerful psychedelic should not be used for such small things ? You don't consider the dose at all. It becomes less powerful than drinking a coffee if you microdose 5 meo.

- for sleep there are better tools do you say, did you really tried 5 Meo for sleeping issues out so you can speak from experience? Maybe 5 Meo is far better than any of your "save tools".

- 5 Meo is expensive? 1000 mg costs 80 dollars so 0.5 mg for going to sleep costs 4 cent. That's nothing really.

There are for sure some valid points against using 5 Meo for sleep.But your points are not really considerable.

Edited by OBEler

Posted (edited)

@OBEler Do you, enjoy the research. 

I made some solid points. Why reinvent the wheel? I’m conservative on that but open to what others discover. 

Haven’t tried it for sleep but I’ve done it enough that for me I don’t enjoy that chemical in my system regularly and enjoy herbal teas and my current relaxing sober routine. 

5meo isn’t that cheap around me. It’s like triple or more than that.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Posted (edited)

@OBElerDo you, enjoy the research. 

I made some solid points. Why reinvent the wheel? I’m conservative on that but open to what others discover. 

Haven’t tried it for sleep but I’ve done it enough that for me I don’t enjoy that chemical in my system regularly, or around bed time. Though, have had nice naps after trips.  

I enjoy herbal teas and my current relaxing sober routine. 

I never said it may not help, I simply haven’t tried intentionally to find out and am not interested. 

I also do advice against most people using the substance in high doses on a regular basis because it can destabilize your mind. Low doses may be alright, but I don’t use psychedelics except for tripping and consciousness work. I’ve found from experience not to try these sorts of things. 

I am not gonna use a hammer to put in a lightbulb. 

But, if others wanna try at it they are free to choose. it’s a matter of preference for me. 

5meo isn’t that cheap around me. It’s like triple or more than that.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

I prefer 5meo for waking up, not sleep! 😂

◭"89"

Qigong for sleep

◭"89"

Posted (edited)

Water is a big force which can destroy whole Citys. But you still drink it.

I would be open minded that something very powerful like 5 Meo dmt becomes a useful little tool for mundane things.

Even if you triple the costs , 12 cent per microdose is still cheap in first world countrys

Edited by OBEler

@OBEler Okay, well maybe you can prove for us what’s true, or find evidence it’s a sleep aid.

◭"89"

well there is melatonin which is also a tryptamine too

there are literal upside and downside of 5meodmt, it can be actually anxiety inducing, exposing to stress or noise after trip enduces anxiety, the higher dose it is, it is likely will that be.

it will demand you to breath and relax, regulate your nervous system constantly, when this process is interrupted, it induces anxiety.
that's the downside, but when you manage yo get relaxed, there is embodiment of Zen, emptiness, stillness.

8 hours ago, OBEler said:

Water is a big force which can destroy whole Citys. But you still drink it.

I would be open minded that something very powerful like 5 Meo dmt becomes a useful little tool for mundane things.

Even if you triple the costs , 12 cent per microdose is still cheap in first world countrys

yeah haha, will not be useful in every cases, plenty of bad implementations, but definitely there will be useful cases,

you may use micro-dose to low dose to do creative-holistic writing, for creative Work that is not intensive(in my case, Writing an article, or building a business)