Thought Art

When your life purpose impacts others

35 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

depends on your purpose and how you go about it. 

Believe in yourself, working on your life over the next 10–20 years of working on your life everyday

And the best part is once you’re deeply in touch with your passions, the people you interact with also become part of your purpose. And of course that can also morph into a collective purpose.

The trick is to own your life purpose; not live someone else’s.

Maybe you can create a Qigong meetup group irl ;)

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

6 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Maybe you can create a Qigong meetup group irl ;)

I teach part time here in my city at a wellness centre, and I plan on setting up a meet up group. 

My main focus though is building a large community online. So, a video each week and I’m doing live sessions each Saturday. 

Last Saturday my subscribers were asking how they can pay me. So, just keep going you know…

◭"89"

4 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

Thank you for that reminder. I asked a girl out that I like, but she is slow to respond. 

Actually, that’s my assumption. God’s Time is beyond light speed. Her lack of response is a true test of my patience.

I teach part time here in my city at a wellness centre, and I plan on setting up a meet up group. 

My main focus though is building a large community online. So, a video each week and I’m doing live sessions each Saturday. 

That’s nice. I like how you’re doing both online and irl, but have a clear focus on which one you prioritize. 

Last Saturday my subscribers were asking how they can pay me. So, just keep going you know…

Hell yeah! When you seriously invest in yourself, others will want to seriously invest in you :)

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

◭"89"

@Ramanujan @Thought Art only 2 or 3 good industry exist here in India. Life purpose need to be monetisable . not monetisable here

Fuck life purpose

Wish i never took this course

Or entered the deep rabit hole of actualized .org

Got life destroyed and i fall to the bottom of the pyramid

Only few industries exist that pay well. Forget life purpose , look for a high paying programming job and use GEtting things done methodology to grind your way through the  corporate job

Or who knows u r in canada. Anything is possible in canada

My advice to anyone is to look for a high paying job and grind it using GTD methodology

@Ramanujan Nothing wrong with getting a higher paying job first. That’s why you think long term. Maybe the next 5-10 years are you solving your money issues. Meanwhile you slowly cultivate skills that can be used for life purpose. 

then, 10 years from now you can start working on it.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

Humble Beginnings on monetizing my life purpose. 

Screen Shot 2023-12-22 at 10.45.56 AM.png

◭"89"

11 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

Humble Beginnings on monetizing my life purpose. 

Screen Shot 2023-12-22 at 10.45.56 AM.png

High five!

IMG_4270-min.jpeg

I just launched this morning, 30 dollars just then.

It's for training my mind to know it's about to ask for money and knowing I can receive it. Also, I think small asks early on are important for what I am doing. Though I have earned money from Qigong already, I want to build a healthy community online community first and make sure it can be maintained with 0 cost... which I think it can., I continue to develop a good product, and think long term as possible. I want to make sure I am offering real value which I am confirming through the feedback I receive from my students. 

I also need funding to launch my membership site, and to be able to afford a years worth of online infrastructure to fully launch the services I want. For infrastructure I want to start paying yearly and not monthly. It will be cheaper in the long run and helps me think in year long blocks not monthly. Simplifies things.  For me, slow steady, and mindful is important. I will be launching my membership site, building a course/ mentorship program and offering one on one sessions in the near future.

Sharing to inspire others to keep going and to enjoy your small victories. There is an intangible value to these sorts of things, the fruit along the path.

If you focus on the process and journey and the personal growth that comes with it, that is a major part of the Life Purpose. It's not just having what you want and making money from a passion. It's really a spiritual journey. 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

@Thought Art wow! Just like this girl I am talking to. Our talks are very small and seem to be going nowhere. But that’s an assumption and judgement I am making. Staying in that kind of mindset is an easy way for me to give up, even though things have only just begun.

The reality is, we are slowly opening up to each other, and that’s beautiful in its own respect. She actually opened up and said she’s headed to an apple farm today!

@Yimpa "I will consider each day’s effort as but one blow of my blade against a mighty Oak. The first blow may cause not a tremor in the wood, nor the second nor the third. Each blow, of itself, may be trifling and seem of no consequence. Yet from childish swipes, the Oak will eventually tumble. So it will be with my efforts of Today." - Og Mandino

◭"89"

@Yimpa Also, women are a little different than an LP. So, be mindful of that.

◭"89"

5 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

Also, women are a little different than an LP. So, be mindful of that.

For sure. One of my passions is actually creativity and music. LP reminded me of LPs. Everyday I expose myself to creativity and music, and I can only see it expanding and becoming more fine-tuned as I continue on.