EugeneTheSage

I'm developing a spiritual center. Your suggestions?

4 posts in this topic

Hello, I'm opening a spiritual center in Zhytomyr, Ukraine. See it on Google Maps
Our Instagram
Facebook
Telegram channel with events announcements
I've also created a Google calendar schedule which you can add to your Google calendar

Prologue

It all started 5 years ago when some small group of people in Zhytomyr began meeting together for music improvisation. Last year these people rented a hall to gather in it on Sundays during winter - it should have grown to a full-fledged center but it failed. The second attempt began in the middle of this summer (2023), but I first got to know this center in September. I've started visiting these jam sessions this summer - they were organized in forest until it was too cold. I was visiting them almost every week.

I joined the team which developed this center 3 months ago when was almost empty. In the first 3 hrs of my work, I've added it to Google Maps. In the first week, I created social media and started announcing new practices. Then I brought my own juicer and started making juices, and smoothies on weekly sessions. Right now, when the owners of the building saw the progress they've also started to engage - they made a bar and wardrobe.

Practices that take place in our center:

• Systemic constellations - a very powerful group practice by the Sergiy Fedorenko. He is a hypno, and regression therapist (can dip you into previous lives, or can see events from your previous lives himself). Video of the process. How they work:
    • Someone has a problem or requests for a change, enter a new level.
    • Few other people are set in roles for key figures that are involved in the problem/trauma or they can represent a problem. The figures can be from these lives or previous lives.
    • During practice, people often start to cry, shake, and laugh spontaneously after repeating the words that the master telling us to repeat. I've experienced them personally.
  • Hatha-Yoga
  • Hang (musical instrument) playing school
  • Leela
  • Osho meditations
  • Tarot lessons
  • Qigong
  • Tea ceremony school from very powerful teacher Alice Vroda

What I want it to be

• I want this center to focus on deep spirituality.
  • I want to invite Isha Hatha Yoga teacher to visit our center next summer and teach Bhutta Shuddhi, Surya Kriya, and Angamardana practices.
  • I also want to bring yantras (sacred diagrams that create a conducive atmosphere for spiritual growth) to the center.
  • I want to help Ukrainian veterans heal their PTSD through Trauma Release Exercises and other methods.

Kitchen, merchandise
I want to start making helva from soaked nuts and seeds, and wheatgrass juices.
Because fly agaric (Amanita Muscaria) is legal in Ukraine, we think selling it in our center.
Selling locally crafted musical instruments on online marketplace prom.ua

I also want to create a SD stage green marketing agency that markets the spiritual masters - we have some deep masters here, but they are very bad at social media and marketing.

What are your suggestions regarding:

• Increasing traffic, marketing advices
  • What can we sell here
  • What practices can we teach here
Edited by EugeneTheSage

This is such a synchronistic moment for me because my aunt lives in Ukraine close to Zhytomyr which I have been to many times. I’m thousands of miles away from you though.