28 cm unbuffed

I'm Stuck

30 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, 28 cm unbuffed said:

Yeah, probably a long-term friend with benefits for now. 

Clever, I didn’t think of that as an option!

But if a chick is great, hard-working, smart, all of that good stuff, and a relationship with her will allow me to still pursue my goals - hey, I'm cool with that too.

A deep relationship will change the entire course of your life. You’ll discover that for yourself ^_^

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

@28 cm unbuffed that ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ implies that you’re open to that possibility 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

i think many of those blockages also stem from childhood teen time. When we were into a girl there could be all this commotion, kids singing these dumb songs, like such and such sitting on a tree or making fun of you or her etc i‘ve always hated that a lot

This woman can help open you up:

@Yimpa

Bro, you're obviously clueless of what you are talking about. First you didn't even knew that you can have a fwb with someone long-term (like that's the entire idea behind it lol) and now you're just sharing something that YouTube algorithm showed you on a main page. Like, are you even here to help or you tell that to yourself, while what you are really doing is procrastinating from something? Wtf

Edited by 28 cm unbuffed

@28 cm unbuffed I can certainly tell you that if you talk to any woman like that, it’ll be an instant disaster.