Kuba Powiertowski

Story about creating stories.

7 posts in this topic

We look through our microscopes and telescopes and try to understand how it all came together into this quite coherent whole. And when? Not even atoms or subatomic particles, but bits of information are supposed to organize themselves in some magical way. And exactly how - this is a great mystery that the so-called current science is trying to explain in an even more mysterious way.
Some time ago I watched Sadhguru's visit to Harvard. He then said something like that when you reach the chitta stage in meditation, time disappears. And since there is no time, there cannot be space. I was very intrigued by this. But some of this enigmatic time passed. Thanks to the techniques I learned to remove the spell identifying what I am with a temporary person, I could further explore the issue, reaching completely new (but very well-known;)) perspectives.
Duality has many advantages. One of them is that the Storyteller can look at himself from the perspective of a character that he not only created but constantly creates by being everything that makes up this Story.
It also happens that each story is created by arranging all its components into a logical cause-and-effect sequence, i.e. the so-called chronology. Without this overarching principle, the story would become incoherent, chaotic, and lose all meaning. This does not mean that such a story cannot be created. Of course, it can. But why? Sprinkle dust devoid of any properties in a space devoid of properties - either nothing will happen, or little will happen, and in a completely random way. Eons will pass before these incidental events, if they happen at all, form any microscopic logical thread. So the question is why would unlimited superintelligence even bother with this? Ask yourself this question. After all, you are an emanation of it. Why would you do that?
Therefore, every logical, coherent story implies a chronology - a sequence of events. If the Story is to self-evolve, if the Storyteller is to Self-discover him/herSelf in this Story, it must meet the conditions of logical coherence. And since the Story has evolutionary freedom built into the above-mentioned logic, it means that: the existence of multi-level Memory is necessary. Only in this way does the Storyteller avoid that his/her Story retains its coherence as it happens. Then, even if the events in the Story begin to repeat themselves, the characters can recognize it and thus correct their actions so that they do not repeat themselves because - why? It doesn't make sense as above. In Greek mythology, the god Ouroboros was responsible for making action heroes aware of deja vu. Just like Chronos was responsible for chronology and Kairos for the experience of the present moment. Aeon - the god of Time beyond time, made sure that different stories could take place in parallel and not repeat each other, because this again makes no sense. It is now easy to notice that Space is being created on an ongoing basis, along with the constant creation of Stories. It is simply its background, a scenography emerging in Time - in the chronology of events as their background. Again, an eventless background can of course exist - but why? It doesn't make any sense again.
In this way - by putting aside the Book - the Story that you co-create - for a moment, you leave its Time and Space, i.e. simply Space-Time, and again you simply Are.
I was wondering about two more aspects: Saguna Brahman - Storyteller with qualities and Nirguna Brahman - Storyteller without qualities. What interested me in this approach was the hierarchy of quality. Here's what I discovered:
The so-called Saguna Brahman - Storyteller with qualities precisely means the world of qualities, that is being created, told on an ongoing basis, which the so-called modern science is trying to quantify at all costs and prove the existence of a map in front of the territory, which is the epitome of pure nonsense.
Nirguna Brahman - however, is not completely without quality. It has one quality that can be difficult to even put into such a limited concept. It is identical to what Brahman - the Storyteller IS. That something is PURE UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. Love alone is every Story told. Only LOVE as the SuperStoryteller generates all the qualities necessary for the existence of each Story, i.e. Coherent Logic and Memory, and from them Time and Space. Only LOVE allows Stories to happen freely, develop, and evolve. Logic and Memory also guarantee that everything that is incoherent and illogical (and thus acting in opposition, as it were, to the Main Stream of Narrative, which inertively carries each Story back towards its Storyteller) - all this exists temporarily, as necessary blind meanders of Self-discovery.

As you can see if only you don't stick only to your intellect you can really enjoy the intellectual dimension of self-knowledge.
Sometimes it is possible to go beyond mental masturbation for a moment.

Sometimes...9_9

Stories have their place, since the logical mind is a manifestation of Intelligence, which is one of the ways of calling the substance of reality.

There are two different but complementary ways of observing, breaking all structures and opening yourself to the limitless living, and then weaving a structured story from that.

What is a mistake is creating stories from stories, this is sterile and misleading. The mind must be completely clean, empty of philosophical content, to elaborate from real vision, not from conjecture.

I am fully aware that my game with the intellect involves a blind meander of understanding limited by the same intellect. That's why I wrote not to get stuck here for too long because it will lead you astray.

However... after some thought, I believe that if you want to continue consciously co-creating this story, it is worth learning the mechanisms of directing this show. First of all, at the level of intellect, and reason, you introduce this realization - that it is just a performance, a story. Moreover, you restore the knowledge that every truth must be logically consistent, every true experience has a built-in logic - to quote Chris Langan, "the logic of experience". Also, I would not downplay the role of the intellect. After all, we have it for a reason.

Stories all the way up, and all the way down. 

Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily ... 

I'm more and more coming to accept that feeling is the most important thing, the anchor, in letting you be aligned with the story of the heart that also is the essence, so to speak, of reason and intellect. 

On 5.12.2023 at 5:59 PM, Kuba Powiertowski said:

Sprinkle dust devoid of any properties in a space devoid of properties - either nothing will happen, or little will happen, and in a completely random way. Eons will pass before these incidental events, if they happen at all, form any microscopic logical thread.

Nothing will happen. I've calculated this using simple probability calculus. It's really simple and anyone can do it. There are no variables because there are no laws or properties that would determine these variables. Probability is = 0. Simple as that.

@Vibroverse True.