Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ZenSwift

Mushroom Trip 022 - 4 Grams - Nothingness

5 posts in this topic

In this trip report I got some nice shallow glimpses of nothingness. I became conscious just how illusive physical matter is.

Mushroom Trip 022

May 11th 2023

Taken at 1:33pm

4 grams of African Transekei - - Lemon Tekked as per usual. Didn't strain it like a boss.

Don't remember the intention. 

I trimmed this report a lot more than I usually would, I feel as though my seriousness of spirituality now doesn't have the patience to include all the dumb ideas that I write in these report. I like 'em, but I think it doesn't serve a net positive purpose here.

I just want to share valuable insights. I also want to share the insights that I am having to let you know what I have become conscious of and where I am on my awakening journey. As I need guidance in my journey in awakening more than anything from this forum and of course from Leo. (P.S. Leo I am more excited for your awakening course than ever!)

At this moment, as as you will soon see with my following trip reports, I've started to REALLY scratch the surface with how serious awakening really is. 

Anyways here's the report.

Insights

• That makes so much sense. When you have nothing left to identify with you will identify with the room. There is no other forms to identify with.
  • You really are literally nothing.
  • You really haven't seen some shit until your skull is on the ground and you're just looking at fucking WHAT IS. And you realize what actually is.
  • When you're THIS fucking high, you're just amazed at that everything is gone. Every thing that is not directly present under your current direct experience is actually gone.
  • Getting Mega ripped is a matter of the Mind. That's it.
  • Death does not mean the elimination of existence. That is the illusion that fear holds you to. Existence will always exist.
    • We have a fear that we will "leave reality", but there is nowhere to go. What we are leaving though is our current form of life with all the stories that we learned to attach ourselves to.
      • We Fear that.
    • Death is the elimination of your ego, but reality will just imagine something else.
    • When really death is just the death of the idea of you and then reality will continue being here as it always has been.
      • To learn to let go of life is really just learning how to let go of all of these stories that we have imagined and constructed.
  • We are usually not suffering enough to be pushed to become who we came here to be. It's all fear that's holding us back. That's it.

Kinda Notable Thoughts

• Make a decision to do a retreat at home where it's like the best 10 days of your life disciplined as fuck. To train yourself, just make a decision.
  • Shrooms will be an asshole when it wants to: I was expecting massive Visuals with this strain, I got nothing.
  • Man, everyone's just trying to unfuck their shit in life!
  • Send $20 to the people I think that they're great.
  • You have to trip in the hardest of times.
    • This is a counter-intuitive thing right, when shit is going haywire and there is a massive lack of clarity and life is going left as fuck, a psychedelic trip can actually provide the necessary penetrating clarity needed for your life at that moment.
  • What's really cool about doing a trip is that you have so much more patience around contemplating normally boring topics. Your brain is given enough dopamine and whatnot to really focus in on something mundane and turn it into something profound. Normally you're bored to comb through your life and all of the details, but when you're high you can actually enjoy just sitting and thinking about your life.

End of report.

Edited by ZenSwift

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

On 12/2/2023 at 10:23 PM, ZenSwift said:

You have to trip in the hardest of times

Careful with that.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

58 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Careful with that.

yeah im personally waiting until im not having the hard times anymore to trip again, also waiting until my business starts up and waiting for more stability before i trip again

On 05/12/2023 at 4:14 PM, Leo Gura said:

Careful with that.

I appreciate the reminder. 

I have now added the following lines:

Make sure that you also stick to the rule of never harming the body. Perhaps ESPECIALLY in these times you trip under direct supervision.

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present.