Snader

How Do You Reconcile Your Life?

25 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Yimpa said:

And I’m working towards no longer seeking approval or disapproval by allowing my appearance to be however it genuinely wants to morph and evolve in each moment.

That's certainly an endeavor worth pursuing!

@Snader a mindset helped me to break out of it was - I cannot control what happens to me in future but I can control what I can do . I was having a bad practical exam and the next day it went well due to shift in the mindset. Even tough I cannot control what questions I will be given but I can control what answers I write in the theory exam .

52 minutes ago, Squeekytoy said:

You are the butt of the joke, mate. Better stop trying to reconcile it and develop that self-respect and independence of thought. It's there, you just have to hear it.

You exist for one reason and one reason alone, and that is for god to get a reaction out of you. And it works every time. Yes of course god loves you, you're such an easy target and so much fun to watch. Jumping through hoops and dancing to foot pistols and getting all excited.

Entertainment. There is nothing else. As anyone who actually grasps the inevitable ramifications of the wholesale negation of duality must eventually realize. Little you exists for no other reason than to amuse big you. That is why the truth can't come out at any cost, and why you are completely alone.

Try that on for size, see if you can disprove it, see if it doesn't explain absolutely everything a whole lot better than all the childish love&light and spiritual evolution fairy tales. You are dreaming after all, so why should anything make sense, especially if it's all designed to get you to swallow it whole and keep you occupied in perpetuity. It's all been right there in your face all along, and it's not going to stop as long as you keep falling for it.

The only way to break the cycle is to open your eyes and stop volunteering for the part. It will be a long and painful road, because nothing that you call your life will survive. That's why everyone prefers spirituality instead. Anything to keep you in the game. Maya is the ultimate gaslighter, and she is relentless.

God is Maya, did I mention that?

Maybe you'll even get to see the joke in all those high-minded narratives going around, once you recover from having wasted your life trying to make something fit, against your better judgement, because everyone else said so. But you were right the whole time. Isn't that why you started searching in the first place? Yes, of course it is.

Spirituality and waking up are not the same thing. Let that be a warning for anyone with a genuine interest. And for the record, you're probably better off not waking up.

Also, what @gettoefl said.

Ok bring the ridicule 🤘 

Thanks for a totally different perspective! 

This thread wasn't meant for any non-dual or metaphysical discussion, but now that you poked, I might dive in just a little.

I am aware of the dream I call life. I do know this doesn't matter at all and this whole play with all its seriousness is silly as fuck. Yes, I am a big clown here, but unless I decide to kill myself (which I will not), what should I do here? Are there better and worse ways to amuse God?

When I mentioned spirituality, I wasn't referring to any school or ideology or any other construct. To me it's about the level of awakening I've embodied in relation to the human self I play. This typing is from the human self, who intuitively knows the Truth, but who cannot possible live to it 100%. All it can do is carefully install - out of wisdom and deep intuition - bits of that Truth in itself, until that Truth finally does its thing, or does not. Yes this is only game, but man what can I do? What should I do?

6 minutes ago, Rishabh R said:

I cannot control what happens to me in future but I can control what I can do

Seems like a hard, but also a wise and practical mindset. Thanks!

10 hours ago, Squeekytoy said:

You are the butt of the joke, mate. Better stop trying to reconcile it and develop that self-respect and independence of thought. It's there, you just have to hear it.

You exist for one reason and one reason alone, and that is for god to get a reaction out of you. And it works every time. Yes of course god loves you, you're such an easy target and so much fun to watch. Jumping through hoops and dancing to foot pistols and getting all excited.

Entertainment. There is nothing else. As anyone who actually grasps the inevitable ramifications of the wholesale negation of duality must eventually realize. Little you exists for no other reason than to amuse big you. That is why the truth can't come out at any cost, and why you are completely alone.

Try that on for size, see if you can disprove it, see if it doesn't explain absolutely everything a whole lot better than all the childish love&light and spiritual evolution fairy tales. You are dreaming after all, so why should anything make sense, especially if it's all designed to get you to swallow it whole and keep you occupied in perpetuity. It's all been right there in your face all along, and it's not going to stop as long as you keep falling for it.

The only way to break the cycle is to open your eyes and stop volunteering for the part. It will be a long and painful road, because nothing that you call your life will survive. That's why everyone prefers spirituality instead. Anything to keep you in the game. Maya is the ultimate gaslighter, and she is relentless.

God is Maya, did I mention that?

Maybe you'll even get to see the joke in all those high-minded narratives going around, once you recover from having wasted your life trying to make something fit, against your better judgement, because everyone else said so. But you were right the whole time. Isn't that why you started searching in the first place? Yes, of course it is.

Spirituality and waking up are not the same thing. Let that be a warning for anyone with a genuine interest. And for the record, you're probably better off not waking up.

Also, what @gettoefl said.

Ok bring the ridicule 🤘 

hey i love all your takes on here my dear kindred spirit, thanks for shining and sharing and keep it up