Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Slifon

Can Armodafinil effect the microdosing of Psilocybin?

3 posts in this topic

If taken on separate days can armodafinil effect the function of microdosing psilocybin? 
I know that armodafinil has long half life, I was thinking microdosing when completely dissolving, but this will not be consistent microdosing. 

1 hour ago, Slifon said:

If taken on separate days can armodafinil effect the function of microdosing psilocybin? 
I know that armodafinil has long half life, I was thinking microdosing when completely dissolving, but this will not be consistent microdosing. 

I cant remember if I've taken it when micro dosing LSD, I probably did. However I noticed that when I smoked weed while on modafinil I get uncomfortably high, its definitely a potentiator for me. Gave me very jittery chaotic psychedelic effects which weren't very pleasant. I'm very sensitive to weed though. 

I can imagine it would potentiate psychedelics for me as well. Try very small amounts of each together first if you want to discover how it affects you. The potentiation is the unpredictable part in this.

You'll have to just experiment with caution, no one can answer this for you.

I think if you leave at least a day or two in-between then you wont experience any cross over. You can smell the sulphur when you pee very soon after dosing so I think it exits your system relatively soon after the effects wear off. An assumption of course.

Edited by Francis777

On 25/11/2023 at 0:13 AM, Slifon said:

Made a comment on my md+modafinil experiments sometime in the past. I had a look at that post again and it still holds up, so check this out:

Edit: this is often done with armo as well - no perceived difference between moda and armo for me (other than a slight dosage difference, i.e. moda > armo).

Edited by k0ver