Someone here

God realization is intuition

78 posts in this topic

Knowing/getting /understanding /becoming conscious of...etc ....that YOU ARE GOD is something you intuit . Its 100% intuition and 0% logic .

There is zero logic for me personally being God.  But I know it deep down in my heart of hearts and soul of souls:)

Its not something you deduce or figure out or discover or even "awaken to ". It's none of that. 

It's this deep down feeling that you are the center of the universe.  You have these instances and glimpses of what I'm talking about .and you know it ..when you know it .

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Just now, Someone here said:

Knowing/getting /understanding /becoming conscious of...etc ....that YOU ARE GOD is something you intuit . Its 100% intuition and 0% logic .

There is zero logic for me personally being God.  But I know it deep down in my heart of hearts and soul of souls:)

Its not something you deduce or figure out or discover or even "awaken to ". It's none of that. 

It's this deep down feeling that you are the center of the universe.  You have these instances and glimpses of what I'm talking about .and you know it ..when you know it .

Sigh....you might be the biggest game player ever. No man. Look go smoke some damn weed or eat and edible, sit and meditate/contemplate with deep intention. You don't intuit this shit. You will literally become God if you want to become God because you are it!!! Stop this nonsense. Ain't nobody intuiting shit. My Gosh you been doing this shit for 2 years man. Just take the plunge. Face the existential crisis, face the fear of annihilation and losing your mind. Just do the shit.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Please take one day psychedelics or something. 

You are total lost

@Razard86 I'm sick and tired of you. 

-Osho

1 minute ago, OBEler said:

Please take one day psychedelics or something. 

You are total lost

It is OK to disagree. 

-Osho

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

@Razard86 I'm sick and tired of you. 

I'm glad, and I will continue to call out the bullshit you post on here until you take the plunge. LOL.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@Razard86 you spend 24/7 on this forum telling imaginary Internet people how wrong they are and how your spiritual dick is bigger than theirs ..

Maybe get a job to get busy and have something going on on your life instead of this daily verbal dickheading .

-Osho

Razard86 tries to help you out of your delusion. Appreciate that instead of getting triggered

I am so glad that I took psychedelics so i can see how this thread is total delusion. I dont want to offend you, just say it directly to you @Someone here

Edited by OBEler

your delusion

Which delusion?  Can you be more specific? 

-Osho

@Someone here

claiming  realizing God is an intuition, a feeling . 

It's not that vague. You really become God. 

Razard86 tries to help you out of your delusion. Appreciate that instead of getting triggered

He can't help it anymore than a racist can't stop being a racist, until they do. It's not his fault. And I believe honestly he will do it because he will get sick and tired of wondering. Notice he can't stop thinking about it? It means he will eventually do it and then he will understand that I am just HIM telling to the stop the bullshit.

I am no different than the voice inside his head that he thinks is him.

6 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Razard86 you spend 24/7 on this forum telling imaginary Internet people how wrong they are and how your spiritual dick is bigger than theirs ..

Maybe get a job to get busy and have something going on on your life instead of this daily verbal dickheading .

No YOU do that because I AM YOU. And ask yourself why I have properly predicted you so well? When you claimed you awakened conceptually to Absolute Solipsism I told you that you couldn't and you argued with me.  I was right.

When I said you weren't really hear for awakening but something else you argued with me and then you finally admitted you just wanted to go get laid. Again I was right.

When you said you would leave Actualized.Org I said you wouldn't. Again I was right.

Have you not figured out that I got you figured out? Why? I wonder why I can predict your every move?

Maybe just maybe I am YOU!!!! Just like I KNOW you will eventually take the plunge...because you are tired of wondering....you just use all of us here to give you the confidence and talk you out of your shit. 

3 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Someone here

claiming  realizing God is an intuition, a feeling . 

It's not that vague. You really become God. 

I stand by everything I said . I don't see where is the delusion. 

For me personally I don't understand or know how I am god . I only have a "emotional guide " that I'm God.  It happens in glimpses .

Stuff like  synchronization..Deja vu ..when you read something somewhere and it just fucking "clicks " and you have great epiphanies. Etc  that's what I have experienced. 

@Razard86 OK sir just politely get the hell out of this thread .I won't engage you anymore. Neither in this thread nor anywhere else.  And I 100% stand by every single word I said. 

-Osho

@Razard86 if you predicted that because you are him, you should also know what he eats today lol

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

For me personally I don't understand or know how I am god . I only have a "emotional guide " that I'm God.  It happens in glimpses .

Stuff like  synchronization..Deja vu ..when you read something somewhere and it just fucking "clicks " and you have great epiphanies. Etc  that's what I have experienced. 

@Razard86 OK sir just politely get the hell out of this thread .I won't engage you anymore. Neither in this thread nor anywhere else.  And I 100% stand by every single word I said. 

You have very weak glimpse then. You cannot grasp how huge it gets and thinks this is it. Just an intuition. 

I've said it before and I'll say it again: This forum is my favorite soap opera EVER.

^_^

Why so serious?

You have very weak glimpse then. You cannot grasp how huge it gets and thinks this is it. Just an intuition. 

No you are not grasping what intuition Is.

I think one of the most important aspects of spiritual development is learning to trust and accept what your intuition is whispering to you without doubt.. expectation or judgment. Allowing intuition to flow unimpeded is a great way to penetrate to these higher truths .

You do your psychedelics.

I do my intuition. 

No problem !

-Osho

3 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Razard86 if you predicted that because you are him, you should also know what he eats today lol

Lol....he is just words on a screen. So in truth he isn't eating anything. The same way you can predict a character in a movie, is the same way I can predict him. He always says the opposite of what he is going to do. He just refuses to admit it. You ever see does Tsundere in Anime? That's him.

6 minutes ago, Someone here said:

You know how many times you have said that? Hell you posted a thread about how you were tired of me, then took it down. Dude you love me, its just I grate on your nerves. Which I do purposefully to get you to own up to what you know is true. The only reason I am so aggressive is because giving you softness isn't going to do the trick. You are tough enough to take it, it just stings is all.

Your a smart guy, but you are not honest about what you know, what you don't know, and what you want. So you run around in circles.....I pointed this to you last time....and you know....but you are falling back into bad habits. 

9 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Dude you love me.

So much so that I'm about to block you . Love can be brutal .

Edited by Someone here

-Osho

Just now, Someone here said:

So much so that I'm about to block you . Love can be brutal .

Even if you block me you will still read my posts and will respond to what I post from time to time. Can't run from what you desire which is self-understanding. You still haven't figured this out yet huh? It's why you are so predictable you basically tell me what you are going to do. I told you, your like a tsundere anime character. 

@Someone here 

14 minutes ago, Someone here said:

No you are not grasping what intuition Is.

I think one of the most important aspects of spiritual development is learning to trust and accept what your intuition is whispering to you without doubt.. expectation or judgment. Allowing intuition to flow unimpeded is a great way to penetrate to these higher truths .

You do your psychedelics.

I do my intuition. 

No problem !

Then please raise your intuition so much that you intuitively grasp that you are stuck in your intuition and to realizing God you need to go beyond your intuition.