Someone here

Are these things known or unknown for you ?

18 posts in this topic

1. I know why I am here live on earth
2. I know what I need to do during my life.
3. I know where is the final destination which I will end up.
4. I know how to prioritize things in life.

Are these really known for you ? If yes please share how (to each point ). If no ..then you're in the same boat as me .

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

1. I am here 'cause why not?

2. Living.

3. There is no final destination.

4. I do, but I am working on changing that. ^_^

Why so serious?

33 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

I am here 'cause why not?

That's not an answer . That's quasi Trolling. 

34 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Living

Living doing what? Praying for Jesus or masturbating or maybe laying on the couch waiting for death to come .

35 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

There is no final destination.

How do you know ? Maybe you die and disappear forever and that's it.

-Osho

There is no I. That's why you're lost. Trying to find something for this I to do, to attach to. To belong. Destination for Noone. Drop the I and you won't need answers to those questions. 

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

32 minutes ago, Someone here said:

That's not an answer . That's quasi Trolling.

I ain't trolling, brother. Seriously, why should I not be here? What would be the alternative?

Living doing what? Praying for Jesus or masturbating or maybe laying on the couch waiting for death to come

Whatever you like. It's your game.

How do you know ? Maybe you die and disappear forever and that's it.

Disappear to where? Your own signature says it. There's nothing but THIS!

And like @Princess Arabia said, once you see through the story of "I", you won't even bother asking all these questions. So the goal here is not to find answers but make the question disappear.

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

15 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

There is no I. That's why you're lost. Trying to find something for this I to do, to attach to. To belong. Destination for Noone. Drop the I and you won't need answers to those questions. 

Now seriously?    :D

if there is no me.. Then who is it that you are trying to give advice to? And if there is no me.. How can me realize that there is no me? ...

This whole' no self ' business.. The entire Buddhist doctrine that teaches no-self could be easily debunked by simply saying "I'm this body right here. This organism that breaths and eats and sleeps..".are you going to say body is a thought and whatnot? Sorry but that is just utter nonsense. I'm really not  baby-sitting anyone on here. I'm a hardcore Truth seeker. I identify as that. And I ask you to respect this.

But thanks for your perspective 🙏. 

-Osho

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

. And I ask you to respect this

See what I mean. That's just attachment. This is why we suffer. But I won't infringe on your suffering. I'm not a Buddhist. Nor am I relating to any doctrine or philosophy. It is what I've recognized. Language and communication is still needed for this experience and language is dualistic. As long as I recognize who and what I am no need for clarity. I will still play the game as there's nothing else to do.

2 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

I ain't trolling, brother. Seriously, why should I not be here? What would be the alternative?

Lol. There are literally infinite other scenarios.  You could be some alien living in a parallel universe . You could be a creature from a different dimension that resembles no similarities to our current existence as humans on this earth floating around in the middle of nowhere. 

4 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Whatever you like. It's your game.

Do you see how dangerous this can be ? To claim that morality is relative and you could do whatever the fuck you want ...so why not rape my own daughter or steal a bank ?

5 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Disappear to where? Your own signature says it. There's nothing but THIS!

There is  no contradiction.  All that exists is the present moment.  However..this present moment is NOT solid .it could disappear instantly for no reason at all .

-Osho

3 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

See what I mean. That's just attachment. This is why we suffer. But I won't infringe on your suffering. I'm not a Buddhist. Nor am I relating to any doctrine or philosophy. It is what I've recognized. Language and communication is still needed for this experience and language is dualistic. As long as I recognize who and what I am no need for clarity. I will still play the game as there's nothing else to do.

Interesting. 

Though I would say there is in fact something else to do instead of playing the game..and you know exactly 💯 what it is .

Edited by Someone here

-Osho

4 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Lol. There are literally infinite other scenarios.  You could be some alien living in a parallel universe . You could be a creature from a different dimension that resembles no similarities to our current existence as humans on this earth floating around in the middle of nowhere. 

Do you see how dangerous this can be ? To claim that morality is relative and you could do whatever the fuck you want ...so why not rape my own daughter or steal a bank ?

There is  no contradiction.  All that exists is the present moment.  However..this present moment is NOT solid .it could disappear instantly for no reason at all .

You are so deluded it's not even funny. I'm deluded too but I'm a little more close to the center. Of course, I'm speaking mentally. You don't look for answers to your questions you look to iterate your existing beliefs. You seek control but the control you seek is controlling you. That's the irony.

Edited by Princess Arabia

2 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

So are so deluded it's not even funny. I'm deluded too but I'm a little more close to the center. Of course, I'm speaking mentally. You don't look for answers to your questions you look to iterate your existing beliefs. You seek control but the control you seek is controlling you. That's the irony.

Maybe .

-Osho

4 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Interesting. 

Though I would say there is in fact something else to do instead of playing the game..and you know exactly 💯 what it is .

Yeah, go be a monk or a nun. Suggestions of killing myself would be insinuating there's an I to kill.

7 minutes ago, Someone here said:

There is no "could". Something either exists or it doesn't.

9 minutes ago, Someone here said:

As I said numerous times, immoral behaviour is simply short-sighted stupidity. By disrupting the harmony of the whole, you are hurting yourself.

12 minutes ago, Someone here said:

No it couldn't. Non-existence does not exist.

Why so serious?

7 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

nun

Thats gay .

7 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Suggestions of killing myself would be insinuating there's an I to kill.

Let's face it ..the ONLY reason you are alive is because you are afraid of death .nothing more . Life sucks as fuck . Everyday is a constant struggle to satisfy this biological machine that is  called your body . And your destiny is to become old and dysfunctional and maybe develop alzheimer's disease and forget your fucking name or start shitting and pissing your pants like what toddlers do.

-Osho

4 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

There is no "could". Something either exists or it doesn't.

This is profound . Could you elaborate please? 🙏 

5 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

No it couldn't. Non-existence does not exist.

But nothingness or formlessness forever is not nonexistence .

-Osho

13 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Thats gay .

Let's face it ..the ONLY reason you are alive is because you are afraid of death .nothing more . Life sucks as fuck . Everyday is a constant struggle to satisfy this biological machine that is  called your body . And your destiny is to become old and dysfunctional and maybe develop alzheimer's disease and forget your fucking name or start shitting and pissing your pants like what toddlers do.

Why are you projecting your fears unto me. God is experiencing itself through infinite perspectives. Yours is one of them, mine is another. As far as I'm concerned, I'm not experiencing death at the moment nor am I experiencing old age pissing my pants nor forgetting my name. I don't have a destiny. I AM destiny itself. The Ego fears annihilation and that's what you're pointing. Let go of the Egoic self and identify as the I AM presence and you will recognize the True Self and how unbothered it is with what's appearing. Emotions will arise but you will not cling to them, and suffer from them, they will come and go like the clouds in the sky.

Edited by Princess Arabia

5 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Why are you projecting your fears unto me. God is experiencing itself through infinite perspectives. Yours is one of them, mine is another. As far as I'm concerned, I'm not experiencing death at the moment nor am I experiencing old age pissing my pants nor forgetting my name. I don't have a destiny. I AM destiny itself. The Ego fears annihilation and that's what you're pointing. Let go of the Egoic self and identify as the I AM presence and you will recognize the True Self and how unbothered it is with what's appearing. Emotions will arise but you will not cling to them, and suffer from them, they will come and go like the clouds in the sky.

OK 👍  thanks.  Nice perspective. 

-Osho

9 hours ago, Someone here said:

This is profound . Could you elaborate please? 🙏

There honestly is not that much to elaborate.

All that exists is THIS. When you think of "something else", then that thought is part of THIS. So THIS is all that can and does exist.

It's as simple as that. The most profound truths are always the most simple ones... which is exactly why the monkey mind vehemently rejects them. The mind loves making things complicated, thus distracting itself from that which could otherwise not be more obvious.

9 hours ago, Someone here said:

But nothingness or formlessness forever is not nonexistence .

And what would that nothingness look like?

Look around. THIS is nothingness expressing itself through form. Without form, there is no experience; without experience, there is no reality. Which is why I always say that "nothing" and "something" are two sides of the same coin. It's not that one indicates the absence of the other; they are simply two aspects of one and the same thing.

TL;DR: There is nowhere to go and nothing to change. THIS IS IT!

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?