Asia P

Confusion about meditation and psychedelics

4 posts in this topic

How do we know if is the correct moment in our spiritual path to jump into psychedelics for the first time?

I really felt like this can be the right moment to try psychedelics, but the universe for now, did not give me any chance to get them somewhere.

So i feel truly ready, but the universe is not. How can i know if i should give up the drug idea, and push more with meditation? 

It's really difficuilt for me to recognise ego in this moment. 

I may find really useful stories of people who already passed this situation.

P.s. (i am almost 18, and into spirituality since 2020...really young here)

(Forgive my simple english, i'm italian)

Edited by Asia P

Ciao Asia, fa sempre un sacco piacere trovare altri italiani in posti così di nicchia. I'll switch to english now so that other people may find my comment helpful.

Generally, around the world and especially in our beloved country, psychedelics are very hard to find. They are wildly unpopular as street drugs, so unless you happen to attend many rave parties - the chances of you randomly stumbling across a plug to get you mushrooms/LSD are extremely low.

I would not take it as a sign from the universe that you are not ready. You know best when you feel ready. And I would definitely encourage you to try at least once in order to experience what consciousness is capable of. It will give you direction, purpose in pursuing further spiritual practice, and will definitely widen your perspective in life in unexpected, amazing ways. This makes sticking to meditation everyday way easier, in my experience.

Now, for the practical aspects of how to get your hands on them, sourcing is forbidden by the forum's rules, but DM me if you're interested. This is the first time I've opened this forum in a month. I rarely read random posts here, yet I stumbled across your post and I just so happen to be italian as well. This may even be the sign you were looking for, haha.

Buona fortuna per tutto!! 

you need to do what it feels right for you but please be super careful if you decided to do so do your research and consult expert, i wait wait till am 20 if i were you
ego is you, or the sense of you
learn to trust your self and do what your self tells you to be right

Good luck with your life