Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Razard86

Why is this happening?

11 posts in this topic

Is everything God's will? LOL. God speaks through every form.

When you become a creator you realize truly in your direct experience, that the creator determines everything. Your life is like Stan Lee zooming into one of his characters asking what determines the outcome in the story. You are given the answer....and you don't like it. So you keep on questioning. Everything Stan Lee said is true for all of humanity. LOL.

God has spoken!!! And he didn't need 5 MEO DMT this time!!! HAHAAAHA

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

That is what differs yours view from mine. You are The Creator who determines everything - I'm co-creator who allows everything happens freely. It is very liberating when you let things be and there is no need to determine anything. Stuff happens. That's all. And what most important - I really like You🫠

10 minutes ago, Kuba Powiertowski said:

That is what differs yours view from mine. You are The Creator who determines everything - I'm co-creator who allows everything happens freely. It is very liberating when you let things be and there is no need to determine anything. Stuff happens. That's all. And what most important - I really like You🫠

There is no difference. Reality, God, is Selfless, this means it has NO QUALITIES. This means it has NO APPEARANCE. This is why it is eternal. All form is like cutouts of the blank each with their own qualities and limitations. Something that is selfless is all-encompassing. Because it is blank it cannot be effected by anything. So how your experience has pain, and suffering....is because of love.

God COULD make an appearance just happen upon this blankness that it is without pain and suffering, but that would rob God of the experience of what it is. Close your eyes, think of an apple, notice you can create an apple. But can you actually experience it? No!!! So God not only thinks things into existence, it experiences it. Why? Because whatever God creates it LOVES!!! This is why all experience is LOVE!!!

It's so simple. You try to separate determinism from allowing. What allows is what determines and what determines is what allows. Talking about difference. LOL there is no difference!!!

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

You say that determinism is the same as nondeterminism. Thing is that words have particular meanings. Purpose of language as communication tool is that we agree that words, sentences, descriptions mean what they mean. Same with logic which is also a kind of communication tool (not only ofcourse). If we start to mix meanings of words, sentences, logic etc., we will end in total chaos where you can replace stuff with its opposition with completely diffrent qualities and still claiming this is the same thing. You can do it ofcourse, but it leads nowhere.

3 minutes ago, Kuba Powiertowski said:

You say that determinism is the same as nondeterminism. Thing is that words have particular meanings. Purpose of language as communication tool is that we agree that words, sentences, descriptions mean what they mean. Same with logic which is also a kind of communication tool (not only ofcourse). If we start to mix meanings of words, sentences, logic etc., we will end in total chaos where you can replace stuff with its opposition with completely diffrent qualities and still claiming this is the same thing. You can do it ofcourse, but it leads nowhere.

If you follow the guidance of your heart, then it wouldn't be a problem, i guess. 

3 hours ago, Kuba Powiertowski said:

Going somewhere IS THE ILLUSION. Its nothing, therefore nothing is going anywhere. Nowhere=nothing. You are so focused on distinction you aren't getting it. Whether you allow or don't allow doesn't really change anything. Perspective is just a game. That's all it is. It's a game that takes it self seriously because of fear of being uncomfortable and fear of annihilation.

All your post was, was trying to come up with a better strategy. Think about this....all human strategy is a strategy about NOTHING!!!! Now tell me how that is not funny!!! This is why men don't understand the point of participation trophies...as they blow their brains out when they lost their jobs or their girl cheats on them and leaves them.

Nothing=the ultimate value because it is the same as everything that could ever be. Only your divisive mind thinks something is actually superior. 

@Vibroverse Yes. When I follow the guidance of my heart, I see life where I saw death before. And I see hate as a lack of love. I see lies and fear where there is no courage for truth. There are no problems if you stay true to your heart.

@Razard86 Yes. We are no one going anywhere. But we (the supreme "I") co-create this realm to have full human experience. To create any experience, you need a ruleset. A framework. Points of reference. If you find your original state of pure nothingness as the ultimate value, go back to it via some maha samadhi and why bother?

34 minutes ago, Kuba Powiertowski said:

@Vibroverse Yes. When I follow the guidance of my heart, I see life where I saw death before. And I see hate as a lack of love. I see lies and fear where there is no courage for truth. There are no problems if you stay true to your heart.

@Razard86 Yes. We are no one going anywhere. But we (the supreme "I") co-create this realm to have full human experience. To create any experience, you need a ruleset. A framework. Points of reference. If you find your original state of pure nothingness as the ultimate value, go back to it via some maha samadhi and why bother?

Let's just say....the best grounding is nothing. If you ever find yourself in a hellish experience, you can ground yourself in nothingness. I don't disagree with anything you have said thus far because you have spoken truth obviously. But let's just say the point is to stop ourselves from falling too deep in the dream. 

It is wonderful to know that the safety valve is NOTHING. LOL, sounds so stupid to say considering what humans actually think nothing is. 

@Razard86 agree. The best thing is that I generally agree with almost 99% of what You say😄. This 1% is about niuances and details, however important. And maybe in that 1% is all that creates that experience of differences between elements of creation? Who knows…?

29 minutes ago, Kuba Powiertowski said:

@Razard86 agree. The best thing is that I generally agree with almost 99% of what You say😄. This 1% is about niuances and details, however important. And maybe in that 1% is all that creates that experience of differences between elements of creation? Who knows…?

If we all agreed on everything perfectly= DEATH. Can't have that. When I became aware that conflict actually avoids death it blew my mind. Yes conflict can lead to death, but it's also an avoidance of death. 

How would you feel if you walked outside and everything you said and did....everyone agreed with? Then when you thought of something....someone said it out loud? It would completely destroy everything. This thing is so well done that even when you wake up it can pull you back in. I mean my sensory experience is that of duality and nonduality at the same time...and still if I got kidnapped and subjected to torture that would be one hellish experience for me. I have yet to master my consciousness to an extent to remove my awareness of all that pain. 

I admit I could still love them afterwards if they let me survive, but ummm I would avoid them like the plague and would have to spend some time working through that shit. But with that said it would depend what state of consciousness I was in, because at a high enough state that torture would feel like ecstasy. The Love of God is so powerful it can drive a human to suicide, its too seductive.