Inliytened1

What the fuck is Consciousness?

82 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, tuku747 said:

what-the.gif

.Every time God shakes things up a little for its ego. ^^^^

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

On 07/11/2023 at 0:39 PM, Razard86 said:

So when you say you are NOT GOD, you are LITERALLY DOING WHAT THE EGO WANTS YOU TO DO. That is all I am pointing out. Only the ego thinks it’s arrogant to say its God, because the ego is arrogant by nature. Only the ego thinks it alone can speak for God because again the ego is arrogant. The ego cannot be anything but arrogant, because that is its nature. It's like asking water not to be wet.

That’s interesting. The topic of arrogance has come up in trips, from facilitators and a message from another ceremony participant( although it was described as “old prideful soul”). And I fully acknowledge the arrogance and use the term openly when describing ‘myself’. I’m wondering if I’m teetering on the edge of full realisation of ego mechanism. It’s no longer separate but being integrated into the totology as a tool that is used for reality exploration and distinction as you say ( I’ve got over the hump of the negation and nihilism phase). I get what breaking the wall is saying so can’t disagree but cannot agree with dismissing reality as a dream. Having experienced creating reality from scratch and going into a dream fully conscious, the only distinction I can make between the two is by name and in some instances, level of solidity and finitude. I can accept someone else’s experience as their reality but I cannot dismiss my own to fit someone else’s. That would be denying my own direct experience…

I think the confusion might be coming from the language ( within duality) attempting to describe something we’ve experienced outside that. In essence all of us are pointing at the same thing but arguing the differing experiences of how we experienced, dissolved or created the path to that realisation?