at_anchor

let's chat the whole day.

26 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, at_anchor said:

Yeah, see you around. You tried nothing.

Sorry, but that is simply not correct. I made an attempt 1) to contact you and 2) ask you about the issue to motivate you to solve it, please don't diminish my efforts as I see nobody else has replied, thanks. If you provided feedback, I would have continued to help you.

3 minutes ago, Applegarden8 said:

please don't diminish my efforts as I see nobody else has replied, thanks

I don't think Americans are of that nature to talk to every stranger online that behaves a bit weird. 

4 minutes ago, Applegarden8 said:

I made an attempt 1) to contact you

That is correct. Why did you do that?

5 minutes ago, Applegarden8 said:

2) ask you about the issue to motivate you to solve it,

Am, okay. You can't motivate me to solve it. Try motivating Palestinians to solve their issue or something like that. I'm trying to say that you can't motivate people that are being bombed to solve the issue that easily. Maybe I'm not literally being bombed, but it is similar or worse.

7 minutes ago, at_anchor said:

I don't think Americans are of that nature to talk to every stranger online that behaves a bit weird.

Thanks for being a good sport at least there is something you want to talk about, and that is drama. I can also play this game: I am not an American, why did you assume that? A simple profile check would confirm that.

9 minutes ago, at_anchor said:

That is correct. Why did you do that?

For the same reason you made this thread.

10 minutes ago, at_anchor said:

Am, okay. You can't motivate me to solve it. Try motivating Palestinians to solve their issue or something like that. I'm trying to say that you can't motivate people that are being bombed to solve the issue that easily. Maybe I'm not literally being bombed, but it is similar or worse.

No, I can't motivate you to solve it because you refuse to be helped, I think that and I will say that, because you are not literally being bombed (from your relpy) and I don't know what the issue is, so until then I am going to assume it is something you can solve. Just because there are some people that can't be helped, doesn't mean you shouldn't attempt to help as it is also a skill you can learn. Even the people being bombed can be helped to relocate, get financial aid because you KNOW what their issue is.

Have you tried meditating on these problems under a full moon? If you do this on a good night when your chakras are aligned, you may be able to catch a glimpse of these mental constructs you are creating and simply dissolve what is holding you back.

Just now, Applegarden8 said:

Thanks for being a good sport at least there is something you want to talk about, and that is drama. I can also play this game: I am not an American, why did you assume that? A simple profile check would confirm that.

Oh you are, you speak English and probably at one point in your life you wanted to be American just like I wanted. When I said Americans, I just meant common people. Everyone around the Earth that speaks English and has problems in life.

3 minutes ago, Applegarden8 said:

For the same reason you made this thread.

No way. What is the reason I made this thread?

6 minutes ago, Applegarden8 said:

No, I can't motivate you to solve it because you refuse to be helped, I think that and I will say that, because you are not literally being bombed (from your relpy) and I don't know what the issue is, so until then I am going to assume it is something you can solve. Just because there are some people that can't be helped, doesn't mean you shouldn't attempt to help as it is also a skill you can learn. Even the people being bombed can be helped to relocate, get financial aid because you KNOW what their issue is.

Okay, okay, okay, maybe I'll open up. I understand.

10 hours ago, at_anchor said:

Oh you are, you speak English and probably at one point in your life you wanted to be American just like I wanted. When I said Americans, I just meant common people. Everyone around the Earth that speaks English and has problems in life.

That is fair assumption, yes, I have a western capitalistic type of mindset to some extent.

10 hours ago, at_anchor said:

No way. What is the reason I made this thread?

Because you wanted to, I assume. :)