Chadders

Life is happening too slowly

4 posts in this topic

Can anyone else relate to things in your life not happening at a steady and continuous pace?

I have been working on a business for the last 5 years and we are getting close to product validation stage, but there are so many things still to do and I am not in control of the time line

For instance a grant application takes 2 months. Then constant back and forth to get the product spec right. Then the right is ready, then it’s not because the quote has to say something different for audit purposes blah blah blah and so on. This is just one example in an endless list of examples where nothing is straight forward and everything takes x10 times longer than it should

I have sacrificed my career massively for my business. I am underemployed ultimately. As a business development officer this is not where I want to be. Why am I still doing this bullshit? I struggle to progress because my business is a constant anchor holding my career back. Totally fed up recently

It’s just me ranting off here. 

The one thing I’d say about starting a business is all the tropes are true. Majority of people have no idea and they do not consider it valid in their world view. 

maybe some can relate to this? Wish I could just do the business full time but I cannot do this yet until we are in a position where I can take a wage and that is completely indeterminate as to when and if that happens

I hear ya mate, I was in a similar position until I realized that rushing only gives you the illusion that you are moving faster

"The wise seek wisdom, a fool has found it."

13 hours ago, Chadders said:

Can anyone else relate to things in your life not happening at a steady and continuous pace?

I have been working on a business for the last 5 years and we are getting close to product validation stage, but there are so many things still to do and I am not in control of the time line

For instance a grant application takes 2 months. Then constant back and forth to get the product spec right. Then the right is ready, then it’s not because the quote has to say something different for audit purposes blah blah blah and so on. This is just one example in an endless list of examples where nothing is straight forward and everything takes x10 times longer than it should

I have sacrificed my career massively for my business. I am underemployed ultimately. As a business development officer this is not where I want to be. Why am I still doing this bullshit? I struggle to progress because my business is a constant anchor holding my career back. Totally fed up recently

It’s just me ranting off here. 

The one thing I’d say about starting a business is all the tropes are true. Majority of people have no idea and they do not consider it valid in their world view. 

maybe some can relate to this? Wish I could just do the business full time but I cannot do this yet until we are in a position where I can take a wage and that is completely indeterminate as to when and if that happens

Unpack the part I bolded  for me.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Truth is whatever presents itself to me I just yearn for the next phase of my life. Why am I even here after all? Just so many things. So many things planned but cannot fully be actualised until this stage I’m at is realised. Time will tell